Keep Holding On. {Book 3 of You're A Dad} Chapter 4: Justin

I LOVE YOU GUYS.

OVER 700 FANS ! THAT ISH IS CRAY.

P.S the YouTube video on the side is the song the story's named after & the song that is used in the story :)

P.P.S Since this story just got off hold, it might take me a couple chapters to get back into the zone for writing this story, so sorry if its not as long as you guys wanted!

---

// Next day //

˖Justin˖

@justinbieber: Rest in peace Savannah’s father, Adam Olsen. #RipMrOlsen

I sighed and locked my phone, placing it on the kitchen counter as I went and checked on Savannah and Khloe.  I told the kids the news yesterday, and out of the three of them … Khloe cried the most. She always loved her grandpa, mainly because Sav’s dad was the one that we saw the most. I went to Khloe’s room yesterday, opening the door and seeing her lying on her bed, still her pajamas, silent tears rolling down her cheeks.

“Why did he leave us, Daddy? Why did he go?” Khloe asks and I hear my heart-breaking. This reminds me too much of yesterday, when Savannah was telling me the news. I sat down on Khlo’s bed and she sat up, crying into my shoulder, covering one part of my shirt with tears. I hugged her and kissed the top of her head, trying to calm her down.

“God needed him to watch over us from Heaven, Khloe. Think of Grandpa as your guardian angel now. He’ll be watching over you through everything, especially the important events in your life,” I whispered to her and she cried again, tears staining my shirt as she did so.

“Do you really think so?” She asks and I nod my head.

“I know so,” I smile and hug Khloe, giving her a kiss on the top of her head. “Now, get changed and get ready. I’m gonna go check on your mom and then the three of us are gonna go out to lunch and head to the studio. Are you okay with that?” I asked and Khloe slowly nodded her head “yes”. I nodded my head and then left Khloe’s room, shutting the door and heading down the hall to where Savannah was. I walked into the room and found Sav lying on her back on the bed in her pajamas, wiping away tears from her eyes. I sighed and laid down next her, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling Savannah close to me.

“Justin, you’re not gonna leave me … right?” She asks and I give her a kiss on the cheek.

“I wouldn’t ever leave you. Not today, not tomorrow, not next week, not ever. I promise,” I said and played with her hair, taking in the scent of her perfume.

“Good. Because I need you,” Savannah says and turns to face me, her finger tracing my jaw line. “How’s Khloe doing?” She asks and I sigh.

“She’s still upset. But I’m gonna take you two out to lunch and then to the studio. Are you okay with that?”

“Yeah. Let me just get ready and then we can head out.”

***

After a quick lunch, Sav, Khlo and I headed off to the studio, where Scooter had gotten us a double recording session. So first Sav and Khloe would sing a song and then Khloe would have another go at singing solo. Right now, the two girls were sitting in the recording booth, headphones on and Savannah gave me a “thumbs up” to show that they both were ready to start. I nodded my head and started playing the music and Savannah started singing.

“You're not alone

Together we stand

I'll be by your side; you know I'll take your hand

When it gets cold

And it feels like the end,” She sang and then Khloe started.

“There's no place to go

You know I won't give in

No I won't give in …”