Keep Holding On. {Book 3 of You're A Dad} Chapter 5: Savannah

So, again, this chapter is short, but that's because I'm not into writing this story, since its been so long.

I hope you guys like it :)

---

 // A week later //

˖Savannah˖

“Justin, I’ll be fine. I’m just going to the funeral in Atlanta and then I’ll be back in a couple days,” I said and he wiped a tear from my cheek.

“Why don’t you want us to come?” Justin asks and I know that when he says “we”, he’s talking about him and the kids.

“I don’t want to put you guys in any pain. And I don’t want the kids to see me cry,” I whisper and more tears roll down my cheeks, but Justin swiftly wipes them away and hugs me. “Make sure they don’t get into any trouble, okay?” I say and kiss him quickly, just before I board the plane. I turn back and blow a kiss to him, which he catches and we both wipe tears from our eyes. I sigh and continue on walking, my phone vibrating as I get closer to the plane.

Justin: I love you. Stay safe Sav. <3

Savannah: I love you more Justy <3

I turned off my phone and got on the plane, finding my seat pretty quickly. When I sat down, the girl across the aisle looked at me, as if she was trying to figure out who I was.

“Oh my gosh! I know who you are!” She squeals and I cover my ears. “You’re Savannah Bieber! You’re Justin Bieber’s wife!” The girl says and I laugh.

“That’s me!” I say and the girl laughs.

“Can I have your autograph?”

***

When I arrived in Atlanta and got my luggage, I was surprised to see Mom waiting for me … to be honest; I didn’t think anyone would be waiting. But when I saw her, I started crying and I hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go of my mother.

“Hi mom. How are you?” I asked and she sniffed, wiping away a couple of her tears.

“I’ve been doing okay. Come on, let’s get you in the car. Kenzie’s been dying to see you ever since she heard that you were coming today. Natalie and Ryan arrive later tonight,” Mom says and I nod my head, rolling my suitcase behind me as I follow her to the car. I reach into my pocket and take out my phone. A second later, I get a call from Justin.

“Hey Justin! Yeah, I just arrived now. I know baby, I know. I miss you too. Oh! Someone recognized me on the plane and people in the two airports recognized me as well. It was cute but uplifting at the same time. Okay, I gotta go now. Bye baby, I love you. No shush. I love you Justin,” I hang up and put my phone away, just as we get to the car. Mom and I get in and the ride to the house is quiet … so quiet that when my phone rings, it makes everything a little awkward.

I miss Dad.