Keep Holding On. {Book 3 of You're A Dad} Chapter 6: Justin

Whoa. You guys are amazing, thank you so much!

You're a dad is over 53k reads, As Long As You Love Me is over 8k reads & this book is getting closer to 1k! 

I love youuu guys so much <33

P.S could you guys watch my cover of Give Your Heart A Break by Demi Lovato? :) THANKS IF YOU DO!

P.S.S Next chapter goal: 5 votes, 5 comments & 50 reads!

---

˖Justin˖

“Daddy,” Bella sighs and sits down on the chair beside me. I look at her and she sighs again. “Daddy, I’m bored. Can we go do something? Like, go to the waterpark, go shopping, go to the waterpark, go to the waterpark … can we go to the waterpark?” She asks and I laugh.

“No, we can’t go to the waterpark. No, we can’t go shopping. But, if you want, I could call everyone and we could go play soccer at the big field near your school. Does that sound good?” I ask her and Bella sighs.

“I guess that’s okay. But when’s mommy coming home? I know she’ll take me shopping. ALL I WANTED WAS A PUPPY!” Bella exclaims, but starts laughing and it makes me laugh. “I’ll go tell Noah and Khloe. When are we going to play soccer? Soon? Later? An hour? Two hours? I need some answers here, Daddy!” Bella smiles and I shake my head.

“We’ll go in an hour. Go tell your brother and sister and then you can call everyone if you want. You know their numbers,” I say and Bella gets up, giving me a hug before bolting up the stairs.

***

At the field, the kids and I met up with everyone. The ‘everyone’, that I’m talking about include, Selena, Drake and their daughter, Taylor and her daughter, Isabella, Alfredo, Scooter and Ryan. Noah, Bella and Khloe had their friends there, so everyone was gonna have some fun. I grabbed Khloe’s video camera and walked over to Bella, Holly and Noah. They all hugged me and then smiled.

“Why do you have a camera? Daddy! You’re like those people that follow you around in those big cars!” Noah says, and Bella nods her head in agreement. Holly stays quiet though, just looking at her parents who are over talking to other people.

“Well, you remember how Mommy’s birthday is coming up soon?” I ask and the kids nod their heads, re-tying their shoelaces. “We’re gonna put together all of her favourite memories together as one of her birthday presents. Good idea?”

“Daddy, you always come up with the best birthday presents for Mommy! You must love Mommy a lot!” Bella smiles and I laugh, nodding my head as I hug Bella.

“I love your mommy a lot. More than you could ever imagine,” I said and she looked at me confused, but then the expression changed to happiness when Khloe came over. I’m pretty sure that, even though they’re a year apart, Bella really looks up to Khloe.

“Scooter wants to be ref, Dad,” Khloe says and hugs Bella, who just smiles and hugs her older sister back.

“Then let him,” I say and press record on the camera. “It’ll be you, Noah, Bella, Holly and the other kids again Ryan, Chaz, Drake and me. Sound good?”

“You’ve asked that a lot today!” Bella giggles and Khloe laughs.

“Come on Bella, let’s go get ready to play! Are you two coming?” Khloe asks Noah and Holly and they nod their heads. The four of them all hold hands and run onto the field, and while they do that, I take out my phone and take a picture of them. Smiling, I post it on Instagram.

Justinbieber: Holly, Noah, Bella & Khloe all ready for some soccer. #swaggy

Keep Holding On. {Book 3 of You're A Dad}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें