Keep Holding On. {Book 3 of You're A Dad} Chapter 9: Savannah

Woop woop !

Chapter nine y'all :) Thank you all for all the support for this series ... I have a lot more potential series ideas coming up for you so just watch out for that. YOU GUYS ARE FABULOUS & I'M SO CLOSE TO 800 FANS ... I would love to get to 800 before Halloween. I dunno why though, it's just a goal.

But yeah also at 800 fans I'm posting a new lil' sister story! So I hope you guys will like that one. Anywho, are there any stories that you would want me to write? Like, a 1D story or a Hunger Games fan-fic? Tell me in the comments !

I love you. x

---

˖Savannah˖

The next day, I went out shopping with Selena and Taylor … something I haven’t done in a long time. Currently, we were at Starbucks, sitting at a table and thinking of the names we were gonna tell them.

“Can I put Primrose Everdeen? I wanna see if anyone remembers!” Selena laughs and I shake my head. From the chair beside me, Taylor smiles, but still shakes her head at Selena’s question.

“No Sel,” Taylor smiles and uses her parent-like voice that she uses with her kids, “You cannot say your name is Primrose Everdeen. You do that every time you go to Starbucks. I’m pretty sure everyone gets it,” she says and Selena crosses her arms. Even though Sel’s older than me, she’s always been a lot more childish than I have … which is a good thing, a majority of the time.

“Then how about we just tell them our last names from before we all got married?”

“Yeah let’s just do that. So much simpler than the next idea that Selena’s gonna come up with,” I smile and Taylor laughs, giving me a high five as Selena rolls her eyes. She’s not mad though, because there’s a smile on her face.

Once we got our coffee, I took out my iPhone and went on to Instagram, taking a couple pictures of the coffee cups.

@savannahbieber: whoop whoop! Out at Starbucks with @taylorswift13 & @selenagomez … it’s been too long aha. Gomez, Swift & Olsen <3

“So what are we gonna do after this?” Taylor asks and Selena and I shrug, taking quick sips of our coffee.

“Mm!” I exclaimed and the two look at me confused. “We should go get our nails done! Manicures AND pedicures, how does that sound?” I asked and Selena and Taylor nodded their heads in agreement.

“Let’s go!”

***

When I got home later that night, the house was quiet. Confused, I shut the door behind me, took off my shoes and walked in the direction of the living room.

“Justin? Khloe? Bella? Noah?” I called out and then heard the TV from the living room and I also heard someone laughing. Justin’s home. I walked into the living room and tied my hair back in a ponytail, before heading to the couch and seeing Justin there, almost asleep. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. I watched the famous Bieber smile grow on his still beautiful face … Justin’s just so flawless. I turned around to walk away, but I felt Justin’s hand grab onto my wrist and he pulled me onto the couch on top of him.

“Hey babe,” he smiles and kisses me, and when he pulls away, I giggle. “I missed you. The kid’s went to Fredo’s place late this morning and then came back here at lunch before my mom came and whisked them away for the afternoon. They’re spending the night there, because it’s Friday, right? That’s the day they normally go there, I think.”

I laughed and ran a hand through his hair. “Relax! We should just enjoy this time without the kids,” I smile and Justin gently places his lips onto mine, kissing me slowly yet passionately. I smile, not breaking our kiss, and kiss him back, running my hands through his hair and felt Justin’s hands rub my back, then his hands moved up and pulled out the hair elastic that was keeping my hair in the ponytail. This kid. Justin started kissing my neck when he got an idea.

“Do you wanna take this upstairs?” He whispers to me and I smile. We get up off the couch and head to the stairs … just as both of our cell phones ring. I laugh as Justin groans, but we both answer the calls. By Justin walking away, I can tell that it’s either the new artist he signed or its Scooter, calling him up about some little detail for the next tour. Who’s calling me? Well, it was my best friend.

One of my best friends, actually.

“Hey Josh,” I chirped into the phone and I heard him laugh on the other end.

“Hey Sav, how was the girls day?” He asks and I get to laugh this time, walking into the living room and lying down on the couch before answering.

“It was an amazing day! Taylor misses you a lot, Josh. She can’t wait for you to come home once you’re done with that movie you’re filming,” I say and Josh sighs on the other end, probably thinking of Taylor. When they got married, the demand for Josh Hutcherson to be in movies wasn’t as high as it is now. Nowadays everyone wants Josh and sometimes they want both Josh and Taylor to be in a movie together, always being casted as a married couple, because well it’s easy for them to be a married couple … since they are one. But Taylor doesn’t do a lot of acting anymore, she mainly focuses on music and taking care of their two year old, Hannah, and making sure that the house is in shape. We all grew up a lot, and if you compared our responsibilities from when we were seventeen to the responsibilities now … the ones when we were seventeen seem like nothing.

We all grew up really fast, but it’s not like we had the choice. Justin and I had three kids and were married when we were eighteen, Selena had her only child, Holly, the day after her twenty-first birthday, Taylor and Josh were travelling on Taylor’s “Red” tour … we just had very little time for fun. But anyway, back to reality.

“I’ll be back on Sunday, probably in the evening,” says Josh, and I hear the sounds of the keys of his laptop keyboard click. He’s typing out an email to someone, or checking his Twitter for something to get his mind off of missing Taylor and Hannah. “So that’s three days away. I miss her. I miss all of her. My co-star doesn’t seem to understand that I’m married and that I have a child. She thinks I’m lying. Oh crap she’s walking up to my door. If you were here Sav, you’d be my bodyguard.”

I laugh and sit up on the couch. I turn my head and see Justin walking into the living room, an expression that I haven’t seen is plastered on his face, so I get concerned. “Josh, I’ll talk to you later. Justin’s not looking like himself,” I say and Josh pauses.

“He doesn’t look like himself?” Josh asks and I sigh.

“He doesn’t look like himself, as in; he doesn’t have his usual smile on his face. I’ll call you later,” I hang up before he can say anything and dropped my phone on the couch cushion as I stood up.

“Savannah …” Is all Justin says, before hugging me tightly and breaking down into tears.