Jack Torrance

You sit down at the bar, God you need this. It's been a hard week and your best pal Jack Daniels seems to have the solution. You order your drink and wait patiently. After the first drink you decide to take the drinks slower and order a second. This is when he approaches you.

"There's rumours about this place, if you stay here too long you go CRAZY!" You don't even bother to turn to see who said it before responding "How long you been here coz right now I've been here 10 minutes and I'm great."

He laughs and leans in to your ear as he replies "A month." When you turn you see he's holding an axe and his shirt is stained with blood. You scream and run.

You reach an unlocked room and slam the door shut behind you quickly locking to reinforce. You then run the the bathroom and lock yourself in.

You hear a crashing sound followed by a man whistling. You hold your breath and pray. Suddenly an axe fly through the wooden door. You try to stay silent but you let out a whimper and he hears it. Before long there's a decent hole in the door and he pokes his head through. He looks you in the eye and yells "HERE'S JOHNNY!" His expression is manic and demonic as he unlocks the door and corners you.

A smile creeps onto his lips as the axe hits your skull and squashes your brain.