Pennywise

The rain was practically cracking your skull by the time you looked back and regretted running away from home. It was light when you started out but now the air was filled with icy daggers waiting to strike your body.

You looked around trying to find shelter and spotted a sewers nearby. The thought of rats and sewage disgusted you but you were on the verge of hypothermia so..... Why not? So, with the idea of cholera being more appealing than hypothermia you headed towards the pipe of disease.

You reached the entrance and climbed inside before you changed your mind. To your surprise it was OK. You expected it to be covered in grime but it was pretty clean considering its job... Before long you find yourself falling asleep in hope that when you wake the storm would've passed.

When you wake up the first thing you do is check outside. Unfortunately the rain is still relentless and as your clothes still haven't dried from the last downpour you decide it's best to stay in your little shelter. You prepare yourself to go back to sleep but before you shut your eyes you hear a giggle coming from further down the pipe.

"Hello?" You shout as you sit up and squint into the darkness. No reply. You sigh and stand up "This is a dumb idea." You mutter under your breath as you venture deeper into the pipe.

"You'll float too!" You hear a little boy say. Once more you call out trying to determine where the boy is.

You stumble around a bit more before deciding that you weren't going to find the boy but as you go to leave you see someone blocking the path that you used to get in. "Hiya Y/N" He says as he steps into the light and reveals himself to be a clown. You shudder, clowns have always been a fear of yours and you don't want to face it.

He stands still for a few moments just staring at you before saying "Would you like a balloon?" You back up slightly and shake your head. He smirks and says "Are you sure? How about some popcorn? Can you hear it popping?" You stand froze on the spot as you start to hear sounds of the circus flood your ears.

He smiles eerily and walks towards you. Unable to move you just watch him get closer and closer and closer until he's right in front of you.

"You'll float too!" He exclaims before grabbing your arm and biting it. "You're mine now." He whispers in your ear as you pass out.