The Talk...

"Sit on the bed."  Grizel demanded, stomping her way into Fitz's bedroom that was located in the silver tower.  She was accompanied by... Biana.

"How did you get in here?"  Fitz asked slowly as he moved to the bed at the far corner of the room.

Biana smiled, showing her perfect teeth.  "Master Leto is a very kind and understanding man, as you know."

"Uh, huh..."

"And when we told him that we desperately needed to speak with you - alone - he let us in here!"

Fitz glared at the wall.  Curse Mr. Forkle-Leto-Whoever else he was.

Grizel then stepped outside, before coming back in, wheeling in a small whiteboard.

"You've got to be kidding me, right?"  Fitz asked, standing up to retaliate.  It was one thing to talk to him about simple rules and what not, it was another thing to bring in a whiteboard to show him the rules.

"Nope.  We are most definitely not kidding,"  Biana said.  She walked over to a small stand that was connected to the board and picked up a long pointer stick.  "Now sit back down before one of us sits on your chest to keep you down.  Or maybe we should invite Dex in so that he can keep you tamed and listen to the lesson-"

"I'm sitting down,"  Fitz grumbled.

Biana smiled again, this time along with Grizel.  "Good."

"Now, Fitzy,"  Grizel started, and Fitz knew he was going to die.  "Where would you like to start?  Actually, why don't we just go in the order of things in which you gave Biana?  With the added bonus of anatomy."

"Hold on," Fitz mumbled, looking from the goblin to his sister.  "Anatomy?"

"Anatomy first!"  Grizel cheered.  "How daring of you!"

"Wait, wait, wait.  I meant why are we discussing anatomy?  I don't need it!  I'm a boy...  I know how it works..."  Fitz said, blushing furiously at the thought.

"Are you sure?"  Biana giggled.  "I'm sure Dex could give a better lesson.  Maybe he'd actually do it if I asked him nicely."

Fitz's voice was a bit raw, shaky, and squeaky as he declined the offer, repeatedly insisting he didn't need that lesson until Grizel and Biana gave up.

"Fine,"  Grizel said, admitting defeat in an over-dramatic tone.  "But, we're still covering everything else."

Fitz sighed, knowing he wouldn't be able to escape the talk.  "Then just start speaking."

"Well, firstly, boundaries!"  Biana used the pointer she had as Grizel wrote out the words. 

Fitz sighed, looking down at his knees.  This was going to be a long night.

-------------------

"Done!"  Grizel's overly cheerful voice announced.

Fitz lifted his head, which had been tilted down the whole time.  "It's over?"

"You sound like a traumatized puppy."  His sister smiled.

"I feel like one..."

"Oh calm down kid,"  Grizel said, sitting next to him on the bed.  "Be glad I let Biana lead.  If I'd done it you'd know-"

"Okay!"  Fitz laughed nerously, putting his hands out in front of him.  "We're done.  It's over.  I don't need more information."

Grizel rolled her eyes.  "You elves and your drama."

"You're starting to sound like my bodyguard."  Keefe said from the doorway.

"No kidding," Ro said, peaking into the room before spotting the white board.  "What's this?"  She asked, walking in to get a better look.

Fitz called, "Nothing" just as she got a look at everything that'd been written down.

To say the least, Ro ended up laughing so hard she was clutching her stomach on the ground by the end of it all.

"Dude,"  Keefe snorted.  "How was it?"

"Horrible.  I never want that to happen again."

"I seem to remember saying the same thing,"  Biana winked.  "Anyways, Keefe, were you gonna say something?"

"Yes,"  Keefe's smile had some sort of evil to it.  "Fitz Vacker, will you marry me?"

Fitz rolled his eyes, as did everyone else in the room.

"The real question, Keefe," Biana sighed.

"Oh, right.  So, Fitzy, do you feel like going to the woods near Foxfire down that way," he pointed east, "for a cute little Dex?"

"Uh, sure?"

"Great!  Make sure to wear something substantial on Friday night, and meet in that cute little circle that's along the path at 11:00 p.m."

Keefe, Biana, Ro, and Biana's bodyguard all left without another word.  Meanwhile, Grizel simply placed herself outside.

Fitz smiled, wondering why Dex would want to meet him so late.