Chapter 2

I waited for at least half an hour more for (F/N) to arrive. When she found me huddled in my covers she felt a pang of guilt. She wished she could've been there for her friend. She hugged (Y/N) for at least 5 minutes before she let go.

"Hey, how about I get you some water? Im sure that'll help out a bit."

You nodded as (F/N) walked out of your room downstairs. You sighed. Never has this happened to you. You were a super sensitive person, especially to mobs. You didn't hate them or anything, its just that you were the type of person who didn't like to get hurt. So you kept away, and should I say from a very long distance. (F/N) walked back into your room with the water in hand.

"Here, drink this."

"Thanks (F/N). If it weren't for you, my heart would be beating five thousand times faster!"

(F/N) giggled at this.

"God (Y/N), your so dramatic sometimes."

"Heh, thats me!"

We both laughed at our little joke. (F/N) stood up.

"Are you good here? I can sleep in here if you want."

"Ah! No its fine! I just needed some company for a bit, but thanks for the offer."

"Okay, well if you ever need me, I'll be in the next room over."

"Thanks."

And with that, (F/N) left the room and closed my door. I settled back into my bed and drifted off to sleep again.

~Time Skip~

I felt my arm being shaken by someone. I jolted up thinking it was possibly a mob.

"Woah, calm down (Y/N), it's just me."

"Jesus Christ! Well, don't scare me like that again, okay?!"

"Hahaha. Ya, ya, okay. Come on I made breakfast."

"You made breakfast? Well, that's a new one."

"Hey! Just because I don't try all the time doesn't mean I can't cook!"

"Just kidding! Alright, I'm getting up. I'll be down there in five."

I ushered (F/N) out of the room and closed the door. I got dressed into a yellow shirt and knee length jean shorts. I put on my black converse and walked downstairs feeling comfortable. I immediately smelled my personal favorite, eggs and toast. My stomach growled at the thought of them and I grabbed a plate. I took a bite and felt the runny egg in my mouth. Only one word to describe this. Delicious.

"So, do you like it (Y/N)? Are the eggs 'runny'enough for you?" (F/N) asked in a sarcastic tone.

"You actually got it right this time! It's really good. Thanks!"

"Oh, it was nothing." she said while she shrugged her shoulders, looking proud.

I laughed and finished up. I put my plate in the sink and thanked (F/N) again. My book, I'll read it outside. I walked outside with my book in our backyard feeling the nice warm breeze. Walking over to my little garden, I saw some flowers sprouting with all different colors of bright tulips. A few peonies here and there, but that's mostly it. Besides one in particular. A blue rose. It hasn't bloomed yet, but as soon as it does I intend to pick it and press it. Then I will frame it and hang it on my wall. I feel really motivated to do that for some reason.

I sit down under our apple tree and open up my book. I didn't quite finish it last night, so I'm deciding to read more today. All the noise around me turns into white noise as I get absorbed in my novel...

Enderman POV

I was watching her again, thinking about last night. Why did she wake up? ... Hmm. She has been waking up at irregular times recently... I noticed she was reading the same book as last night's. I teleport to right behind the tree, a risky move, but I'm kinda Interested im her book. And plus, I would get to see her up close. Let's see what she's reading about...

Normal POV

While I was reading, 'only halfway through the page might I add', I heard something. I can't really describe it, but it definitely meant something was up. I looked around my spot. No one. It must've been my imagination. I shrug it off as I continue in my book.

Pg.361
I sprinted away from all the mobs. They were coming for me! I didn't like it one bit. I kept running until I found a forest. I ran through the thicket as fast as I could go. Tripping, I fall onto the thorny ground. While cursing, I tried to listen for the monsters.
... Nothing. I breathe a sigh of relief. "I'm okay" I tell myself. As soon as I said that I heard a noise. I couldn't describe it, but I knew what it was. An Enderman. I look up, but I completely regret it-

Wait, couldn't describe the noise? Didn't I just think that a couple ... minutes... ago... Holy Shit! I jump up and turn around. Just a tree. I must be going crazy. I was about to sit back down until I saw a purple haze around the tree. My brain went blank and my heart felt like it would beat out of my chest. I gasped a little to late. I backed up seeing the Enderman poke out from the tree, looking straight at me.

I made a short scream-like noise as I tripped over an uneven patch of dirt. I fell on my ass and I covered my eyes.

"W-wait! Don't be scared! I won't hurt you!"

What? Who was that?