Chapter 6

Walking to your house took awhile, but the seven of you finally made it. One by one you all went in, Creeper being a bit hesitant.

"Alright guys, we need to know what we're up against." Skelly said.

"Ok, well we know that it likes to murder and destruct things." Replied Endie.

Skelly rolled his eye sockets. You guys sat there trying to figure out a plan which took about two hours. By then Pigman was pouting in a corner, Endie was looking the most bored he had in his life, Zombie was dozing off, Creeper looking nervous, Wither was conversing with Skelly who was looking victorious, and you were staring out of the window.

Endie spoke, "So, you expect us to find that thing again and fight it off using the help of Herobrine? Alright, your insane. There no way we could get his help at all. In fact, he's probably busy, so..."

"Well yes. You don't expect us to do this alone, do you?" said Skelly.

You sighed. This would be a hard week ahead of you. You really just wanted a relaxing couple of days while (F/N) was... Wait, (F/N)! I completely forgot about her! What if she comes back to see this? Pushing those thoughts away you shook your head. Sleep was needed soon. In order to do what plans they had made I need some now.

"Alright guys, we could go to the Nether again tomorrow. I have spare obsidian in my chests and a Flint and steel, somewhere... but you guys should keep an eye out tonight just in case that thing comes to the over world."

"Good thinking. I'll scout the perimeter." spoke Pigman.

"I'll go with!" said Zombie excitedly.

Pigman groaned but agreed. Everyone started heading out except you and Endie. You slowly walked over to him as if he attracted you in some way. He looked at you with his glowing purple orbs. Then he bent down to your level and said, "I won't let anything happen to you. I promise..." You blushed a bit and quickly kissed him on the lips. He looked shocked, but happy nonetheless. You shouted goodnight at you practically ran up the stairs. Endie kept staring at the stairs and smiled.

"I promise."

(~Time Skip~)

You woke up feeling refreshed. The clock next to you read- oh, it's only 6:13... You got up anyways and went to go get ready. You put some bandages on your wound because you aparantly forgot to last night. The clothes you wore were a dark green t-shirt with Jean shorts that were up past your knee. It was going to be hot today after all. Then you put on some black converse. You ate some apples and went downstairs.

Surprisingly Zombie and Skelly were the only ones in here. Oh wait, of course they are. They can't stay in the sun. You said your hellos and went to the living room. There was a chest there and you grabbed out two iron helmets. You handed them to the two boys and you all went outside.

It was a warm day, but very humid. You looked up and saw extremely dark clouds coming your way. Shivers ran down your spine as you remembered the last time a big storm happened in this forest. You stuck near Endie after saying hi to everyone. Suddenly a distant roll of thunder occurred and that motivated everyone to get started on making the portal. With Endie's tall self, it only took about five minutes for you guys to complete it. You lit the portal up and the purple haze that appeared reminded you of Endie's eyes.

"Is everyone ready?" you asked.

"Yep!"

"Sure..."

"I'm ready to kick ass!"

"Ya- wait I thought we weren't doing that yet?"

"Just go in already, jeez."

And with that, everyone stepped in. You were greeted with the unfriendly heat and scorching lava. The Nether portal was placed in the middle of a cave and the group had to find their way out. When you guys did come out of the cave the nether barely looked like itself. You squeezed Endie's hand and pushed up against him. He seemed to enjoy that. The Nether looked absolutely destroyed. There were random pools of lava strewn about and there was large holes in the ground where explosions happened. There was a broken down nether fortress quite the distance away. You barley even could see that it was a fortress. You sighed. This might take awhile, especially if you guys were trying to find the one and only Herobrine.

You mined a block near the mouth of the cave and put dirt into it. Then you planted a red tulip, so you know where the Nether portal is. Your surroundings were not very helpful and it seemed that every direction would lead to more lava.

Skelly spoke up and said, "I say we go north of here. I read in a book one day not to long ago that people have found Herobrine's Castle by going north, so it's our best guess."

Everyone agreed and started towards in that direction. Even if we might be going the wrong way, I feel something in my gut that's telling me this is correct. I can't describe it, but I can feel it. All of a sudden you felt like you were being watched and it wasn't just Endie. (Endie: Damn Straight) You looked behind you and surveyed your surroundings. Only nether brick and lava as far as you could tell. You shrugged it off as nothing remembering that a lot of weird things have been happening lately, this is nothing new.

Only it was something new. Endie could feel it too, no, he could sense it. And one thing was for sure,

He didn't like it one bit.