Chapter 8

You woke up to a splitting headache. It hurt like hell, but you tried to stay strong. You tried to stand, and when you did your headache turned 10 times worse.

"Ah, Fuck!"

Holding your head you tried to look around for help. It was a room with bars all around... wait.

"Am I in a cage?!"

You were completely awake now, and even with the splitting headache you were able to stand up. Your theory was right. Where am I? And why the hell am I caged up like some animal? Looking straight you saw more cages like yours except they were filled with your... friends. Most of them seemed awake. You went to the front of your cage and said,

"Guys! Are you alright?!"

Endie was the first to notice you and gave a look that asked if I was alright. I nodded my head as a yes. Everyone quickly said their 'are you okay's' and then pondered.

"Guys! Pigman totally got his friends to attack us! I saw his friends knock you out, and he was with them!!!!!" you said, just remembering that happened.

"What?"

"Are you shitting me?!"

"Aww crud..."

"Well what do we do?" asked Creeper.

I looked at them hopelessly. "I- I don't know..." You looked down in shame. If I just brought up that Pigman was signing to his friends then maybe we wouldn't be here. You slouched to your knees and sighed.

All of a sudden everyone felt a very dark feeling in the pit of their stomachs.
(Y/N)'s more. She looked around and her jaw dropped.

"I-i-it's -"

"IT'S FUCKING HEROBRINE!" Wither yelled and immediately covered his mouth.

Your eyes widened at seeing the legend.
Hell, even you didn't really think he was real. But here he was, right there. Endie tried teleporting several times, but to no avail. You scooted to the back of your cage. Unfortunately for you, Herobrine noticed. He walked over to each and everyones cage and stopped at yours. Hoping he would walk away you closed your eyes. Endie was watching intently making sure he did nothing to you.

I teared up. Herobrine definitely looked more scary than most people said. He spoke with a intimidating voice,

"Are you (Y/N) (L/N)?" he asked while bending down to get a closer look.

"U-uh, would you b-believe me if I s-said no?" you responded.

He gave a smirk and laughed. "You can say that, but I know the truth."

If he's so damn smart then why did he ask if he already knew?

"I can also read minds (Y/N), I'd watch what I think." he said with a devilish smile.

Crap...

You gave a slight nod and looked away. Herobrine eventually left after telling everyone to not try anything. Everything that you heard was white noise. You didn't really care at this point because what, it's not like a miracle is going to happen...

~Time Skip~

I awoke to the sound of... was it oinks? Possibly, if I get my fat ass up I could see.
I manage to get at least on my knees. Im still in this stupid cage, but I mange to see a few guards surrounding mine. Wait, this is a different cage? Oh, guess I didn't notice... or care.

Well long story short you did end up caring because you saw a familiar Pigman. You got up with lightning speed which caused the group of three Pigman to look at you. Pigman gave a shameful look your direction. Hoping you were giving the meanest glare ever you spoke up,

"Pigman. What. The. Hell!!!! I thought we were friends, huh?! Does that not mean anything to you!"

Pigman didn't say anything as he continued to look down at the floor. The other two looked confused, but shrugged it off.

"(Y/N) listen, I-"

All of a sudden Herobrine walked in. Pigman shut up and just watched. You looked at the man as he told the three guards, including Pigman, to go check on the others.

"Wait! You guys cant leave me here with this- uh nice man..."

Pigman looked back with a sorrowful look .

"I thought we were friieenndddssss!"

The doors closed which left only you and Herobrine in the room. You slowly looked at Herobrine and sighed. He looked at you and started talking,

"Alright listen. I know why your here." he said while unlocking your cage. You gave a doubtful look and hesitantly stepped out of the cage and waited.

"You want my help, but you guys have no clue what this is or whats happening. Thats why I don't want you all to intervene. This is my problem. Not yours."

"...First off, whatever that thing was, will eventually find it's way to the overworld. And I don't want to sit around with my anxiety just waiting for the world to end! So please, if theres help needed we can do it."

He sighed and closed his eyes. "I unfortunately know a way you can help, but your not gonna like it."

You nodded your head curious. "To defeat this creature you'll need to... wait a bit. We cannot destroy them in its own realm. So that means you will have to be patient and wait for them to come into the overworld."

Your nodding stopped. "Wait, but how will we kill it? And what do u mean by them? I thought there was only one."

"Ya well this is a much serious event that will take place this time then in 1837."

1837? What happened then? I guess I should've payed attention more in school.

"Oh, and sorry for putting you and your friends in cages. I just didn't want anyone to know that an attack would take place or else my whole kingdom would go crazy, so I had to make it believable." Herobrine said with a shrug.

You rolled your eyes. Wow, thanks for the anxiety. "So what are these things by the way? You know, the monsters that are attacking the bioms."

"Oh? You haven't seen them? There are multiple Withers spawning everywhere small one."