Chapter 4

Hey guys! I just wanted to say one of my friends have made a story about a Skeleton x Reader and I think you should check it out! She updates better then I do, so that should be more easy to keep up with. Her username is OhYeaNatsuki, so make sure to check her other books out as well. Thanks for reading this far and enjoy!

As it was just turning dark outside, the three found themselves at a small looking cave. You were a little confused, but went with it anyways. Creeper went first and then you, then Endie. You didn't have to look behind you for mobs because you knew Endie was there to protect you.

Your group finally came up to a large opening in the wall after walking for five minutes just descending downwards. You gaped in awe as you looked around the beautiful ravine. You saw sparkling ores and went downwards more into the ravine on a wooden bridge-like thing. Finally creeper stopped at a huge nether portal lodged in the stone.

"Well... ladies first?" Creeper kind of asked.

Endie slapped the back of his head and waked into the portal, dragging you along while holding your hand.

"Jeeze, tough crowd." Creeper shrugged and walked into the portal as well.

You opened your eyes to bright glow stone and an ocean of lava. You scooted closer to Endie feeling a little more safe. Creeper walked out of the portal going directly towards a nether fortress that looked ten times more advanced than usual. You tightened your grip on Endie's hand as you walked toward the towering fortress. Your group passed a withered skeleton with a stone sword in hand. He stared at you and gave a confused look, but decided against going after you.

Eventually you three came to an iron door built into the fortress. Creeper knocked some sort of tune and a slot you didn't notice before opened up. Whoever was in there closed the slot and let you in. You quickly looked everywhere trying to get your bearings. It was like a huge man cave. There was a big TV on the right side of the room with a blue couch in front of it. On the couch there was a Zombie sleeping lazily. To the left there were multiple beer bottles scattered around a hot tub looking thing with a Zombie Pigman, a Skeleton and a Wither Skeleton inside. In the middle was a black circular carpet that had a steve body pillow on it. There were mostly stab wounds and arrows lodged into it, but there were some marks you didn't know what they were from.

Everyone stoped talking and welcomed Creeper and Endie in. You stood behind Endie as he walked forward a bit. The Zombie Pigman was the first to notice as he oinked in surprise and brought out his golden sword. He walked towards Endie and you as you stood there not knowing how dangerous Zombie Pigmen were.

"Wait, Pigman. She's friendly I swear." Endie says as he pushes me more behind him.

"And why would you bring a human here?" he asked.

"Well, because I wanted too." Endie replied.

Pigman rolled his eyes and put away his sword. As soon as he was about to say something a giant explosion shook the fortress that they were inside of.

"Woah!"

The Zombie fell of the couch and landed on his face.

"What the hell guys!" Zombie yelled.

The fortress shook again as a second explosion took place. Creeper quickly stated that they should get to the overworld. The group flew out the door and sprinted towards the exit of the fortress. As soon as they were about to leave the exit came crumbling down and debris blocked their way out. Everyone including you tried moving the blocks in your way. It took about two minutes, but you guys made it out. The Wither Skeleton was leading the way to the Nether portal. You didn't dare look back in fear of what you might find.

You were keeping up with the group just fine, but Zombie was kinda lacking some. So you grabbed his hand and pulled urgently yet gently. His eyes widened, but didn't comply. You guys finally made it to the portal and one by one they all jumped in. You were the last to go, but before you did you took a quick sneak behind you. You turned around and there was a giant ball of energy flying straight towards you. You were about to go in the portal, but you were struck with fear. Suddenly a long arm pulled you from the Nether into their strong hold. Not even a second later the portal shut down. Endie exhaled slowly.

"What the hell was that!" Screamed the Skeleton. He then started hyperventilating and ranting about different dangers that could have already happened, but then mentioned something about the Zombie apocalypse.

Zombie shook his head, "Dude, the Zombie apocalypse technically already happened."

"Oh, right... Well, still!" The Skeleton crossed his arms obviously annoyed in some way.

You felt something trickle down your cheek and you put your hand up to it. Blood. Well, at least it's not a big scratch. You wiped it off with your arm, ignoring the slight sting of pain in your cheek.

You decided you needed answers and spoke up, "Well, it was clearly something powerful... Maybe it was Herobrine or something, like maybe he's pissed about some shit."

"No way, he's not real. I live in the Nether babe, I would've seen him by now." Pigman stated.

Enderman glared at Pigman as you had a faint blush on your cheeks. "Whatever  it was mad and didn't like people." Endie spoke.

The Wither Skeleton stood up and dusted himself off. "Sorry human, we haven't truly introduced ourselves, have we? You can call me Wither."

The regular Skeleton stood up as well and said his name, "I'm Skelly." he said sheepishly.

Pigman rolled his eyes, "Just call me Pigman."

Then the Zombie jumped up and announced his name, "And I'm Zombee!"

"No it's not its Zombie, with an IE. Your pronouncing it Zomb-eh. Which is incorrect." Skelly said.

"Psh, whatever, it's the same thing right?"

Skelly just rolled his eye sockets trying to "roll his eyes".

Wither then said what really made you pay attention,

"Welcome to the biggest adventure of your life."