Chapter 9

Im so sorry about the wait. I didn't really have the motivation to do another chapter, but seeing as you guys really like this book, Im continuing. Thank you for the support and enjoy!

Your eyes went wide as Herobrine said this. In fact now seems like a good time to faint... BUT not now! There's always time for that later, right now we need to go get my friends.

"Uh, Mr. Herobrine? What about my friends?"

"They have already been informed. As for your Pigman friend... well I don't want to know how your friends reactions will go."

"Where is he now?"

"I put him with the others."

You looked at him with a surprised look mixed with a glare. "You put him in a room where everyone hates him?"

Herobrine just shrugged as he led you to the room where your group was. He opened a large metal door with a shake of his hand and led you inside.

You walked into the familiar room of cages and guards, where you found all your friends. Everyone bolted towards you engulfing you in hugs and questions. Herobrine just stood aside and rolled his eyes. Endie gave you a big hug as he lifted you off the ground and twirled you.

"Ahh! Endie, Im glad to see you too." I said, flustered.

"Ohmygosh. (Y/N) Im so glad your not hurt! I thought that- well... uh nevermind! Im just happy your okay." Endie smiled with a purple hue around his face.

You smiled back warmly, and while no one was looking gave him a quick kiss. He was startled at first, but was grateful for it.

Herobrine decided to end the groups happiness by saying, "Alright you bunch of children its about time we talked about the situation at hand..."

Everyone fell silent. "As you now know, there are multiple Withers-" He stopped to give a glare at our friend Wither-" And we need to stop them from destroying anything more."

"How do we do that?" asked Zombie.

Herobrine thought for a moment. "Usually, my partner would help, but shes out of town. But I'm sure after seeing what is happening she'll come back soon."

Wait, Herobrine has a girlfriend? I wonder who? I spoke up, "While we wait, should we come up with a plan?"

Herobrine agreed and so did everyone else. So you all got to work. Sharing about every idea that came to mind. Of course Pigman wasn't heard too often because they were still a bit mad at him, but I was nice.

______________________________________

After talking we had made up a decision. Withers can explode the area around them and summon balls of energy to throw. Out best bet to kill them was to use bows, crossbows, and other ranged weapons. Most importantly, for this plan to work we needed a control block to hack into their codes and delete them. Problem was, after ancient minecraftians used it they thought it was a curse to this land. So, they hid it in a temple deep in the jungle.

I groaned. This would be lots of work and effort to find this stupid control thingy, but if it saved the world then I guess I have no choice. Looking over at Herobrine, he had a face of worry. Probably about his mate. I walked over to him comfotingly, Endie giving a glare.

"Hey, Im sure your girlfriend will be fine. After all, if shes with you she has to be strong willed and brave!"

"What? Im not worried about her. Im worried about you idiots and how you guys will probably fail to collect the control block." He gave a glare at me.

I scowled. So much for consoling this guy. I waked back to Endie feeling defeated and out of place. He put his arm around my body and hugged me.

"Alright you guys, listen up. To get the control block you must go through a temple filled with deathly traps and puzzles."

Creeper about fainted, and Wither looked as if he was gonna jump off a building.

"Im putting my trust into you, so don't be idiots." Herobrine stated.

"Wait, aren't you coming with us?" Skelly asked.

Herobrine busted out laughing. "I have other things to do for this plan to work. And also check on someone." he mumbled the last part.

"Anyways if thats it then you'll be on your way." He grinned and snapped his finger making a portal appear behind us.

Just as Pigman was about to speak up, Herobrine pushed us all in the portal.

"AGGGHHHHHH!"

"SHIT!"

"WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!"

Then we all hit the ground with a thud. I weakly stood up putting my middle finger up to the sky. Unfortunately, the portal was no longer there. In front of you was a giant set of stairs. They looked cracked and had moss growing all over them.

"Oh my god I think Im dead." Exclaimed Zombie.

"Well duh, your a Zombie." Said Skelly.

You checked to see if everyone was alright before heading up the stairs. Endie's hand was in yours as you dragged him up with you. It was a long set of stairs and when you guys finally made it to the top you were out of breath.

"Wait, couldn't we have just asked Enderman to teleport us here?" Pigman asked.

Everyone groaned in realization. You looked at the dark entrance. This would be tough for you if you couldn't see. Remember, the darkness wasn't exactly your friend. But, hopefully Endie's purple glow around him would be enough light if we needed it. The group huddled together out of fear. Pigman volunteered on being the leader of the group, so he was first. He grabbed a torch from the wall.

My eyes darted from the floor to the wall looking for traps. Soon enough I noticed some small holes in the ceiling and my heart practically gave out.

"Stop!" I whisper-yelled.

Everyone froze and looked up. Then we all looked at the ground to try and see anything unnatural. Zombie shrugged when he gave the floor a glance and continued walking. He accidentally steeped on a camouflaged pressure plate and jumped back when he saw spikes immediately jab from the ceiling.

Wither screamed in fear. He then took off running through the spiked trap. Somehow he passed it without stepping on a single one. I could tell Endie was nervous, so he couldn't teleport us to the other side. Carefully, I walked across the floor of death with my heart beating wildly. Endie tried to make me stay, but I was already too far. The others followed my footsteps carefully. Eventually when we got to the other side Endie gave me a big hug.

"Jeez! Try not to give me a heart attack again please?!" He said through a worried tone.

I nodded with embarrassment. We walked on and encountered a few more traps. Needless to say they were easier than the first one. After we passed about our third trap there was this dimly lit room with a large door. There were buttons that resembled shapes littered across the walls. I froze as I saw a familiar girl staring at the walls with concentration. She turned around and yelped.

The girl spoke up, "(Y/N)? What the hell are you doing here?"

I couldn't speak in fear I'd cry. Suddenly I screamed out, "(F/N)!!!!"