Chapter 11

"Welp, I guess I'll die." Creeper said shrugging.

You started shaking your head. Those. Nasty. Ass. Spiders. And no no no. If you were thinking that they wouldn't be a problem, your wrong. These are cave spiders. Which means they don't give a single DAMN if your a mob or not. They're the definition of a douche bag.

There was a broken bridge leading to the center of the chaos. On that bridge was spike traps, holes to fall in, and spiders waiting to poison you.

"Okay. Me and Wither can easily get past the lava part. We can practically just swim it. The only thing is, I'm not sure if there are traps under the lava as well..." Pigman said.

Skelly spoke, "Who has the most health?"

Everyone looked at Endie. "What? Don't look at me! I'm not fire proof!" He exclaimed.

"Doesnt Pigman have the second most?" asked Zombie.

He stiffened. "Well, ya but Wither has the third most and as you know, third is the best!" he pushed Wither near the lava.

(F/N) popped in. "Isn't it first is the worst, second is the best?"

"OKAY! I will freaking go guys!" Wither yelled.

Wither nervously waked to the edge of the lava pool. He made a position where he was going to dive.

"Achoo!" Creeper sneezed harshly.

"AHH!"

Wither stumbled over the edge and disappeared in the lava. Everyone gasped and looked where he stood. We all slowly turned around to Creeper. He smiled sheepishly and slid back away from the group. Suddenly there was a sound and we saw something come out of the lava.

"Okay, there's no traps. But the lava Pool is really deep and I'm pretty sure there are magma cubes under there." Wither exclaimed.

"Bet."

Pigman jumped in as well and almost shrieked. A magma cube had touched his leg. "Dude they're harassing me!"

"Don't be a baby, at least we don't have to go through what they do!"

Skelly walked over to he bridge and gulped. "Whose going first...?"

Once no one answered you spoke up. "I will."

"No!"
"NO!"

(F/N) and Endie shouted in unison. (F/N) gave Endie a puzzled look. "Too bad." You replied.

Your foot stepped on the bridge and immediately you thought that you were gonna fall off. The bridge felt like there was no support to it and you had to hold out to your arms for it to steady. Giving a loud sigh you pressed on. There was a line of spike traps ahead now. The rest followed close behind you. The spikes were about one block wide and you easily jumped over them. Pigman and Wither were on both sides of the bridge ready to catch anyone if they fell. Slowly yet carefully, you inched towards a smaller part of the bridge. Your heart was racing and you were starting to get dizzy.

However, before you could collapse something made you perk back up. Spiders. One was climbing straight for you and you screamed. It jumped and you ducked while covering your face. The spider made a deafening sound as it burned in the lava. Catching your breath, you started quickly getting out your sword and preparing to fight.

You heard Skelly, "Everyone duck!"

Instantly following his directions was a good ideas because arrows were being shot right above your head. The couple spiders that were hit either fell into the lava, or immediately died. The bridge part was almost done! You jumped across another blade of spikes and then there was a loss of wooden boards on the bridge. Pigman and Wither helped you across and you could practically taste victory. Once on smooth ground you looked at the floating thing ahead of you. The control block, or the command block, whatever.

You blindly walked forward but failed to see a set of traps. Stepping on them, it was like time froze. There was noise, faint. And it was like I was floating in space. It wasn't too cold, or hot. Something had to ruin it though. A giant force pushed you down and you heard a loud crunching noise. Opening your eyes you saw (F/N). Her back was turned away from you, but with what little energy she had, she turned around. No sound came out of your mouth as your eyes widened with fear. Her body was littered with arrows and one in particular was lodged in her neck. She had no time to do anything as a giant spray of blood went all over you, and she fell.

You screamed in agony. Not because of the blood, but because of your friend. Your whole body was shaking while reality set in. 

"N-no. No! (F/N) please! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to!" You hugged her cold body. "Please don't go, I need you. Please. . ."

Tears fell down your cheeks and you let them. They fell onto (F/N)'s face and slid down with such grace. Everyone looked down in shock. Looking up at them you were questionable. Why aren't they trying to help her? She needs help... please. I was about to say something until you noticed her shake. I backed up to the group, scared. (F/N) slowly got up and started pulling all of the arrows out of her body. Each time more blood surrounded her. I almost screamed again, but how could I even speak? Once all of the arrows were out she seemed to glow.

And she was back.

(F/N) grabbed the control block with ease as she somehow broke the barrier surrounding it. Your friend turned around and looked at everyone.

"I think we need to talk."
She paused.
"But first, lets get out of here."
She snapped and a portal appeared.
"What are you guys waiting for?"