IN 27 DAYS BY HonorInTheRain

Okay guys, I just finished reading this book for the second time and I kid you not, I still have tears in my eyes.

THIS STORY IS PRECIOUS. YA HEAR ME? PRECIOUS.

Description:

The guy dies. He's kind of a social pariah (which is a huge change from the popular bad Boys that I usually encounter in books). He commits suicide. The girl, who doesn't really know him, gets an opportunity to go back in time (27 days earlier) to save him and she does just that. The guy plays very hard to get. He's rude, doesn't want to open up to anyone and doesn't want to befriend the girl. Read to see how the girl breaks his walls and manages to engrave her name deep in his heart.

In short, you have to read this book right now if you haven't done it already.

Also, there's kissing but no mature content. And it fits since they aren't yet adults.

The story is completed.

I want you to go read this book and come right here to tell me your views about it because if you can't tell, I'm shook.

I read this for the second time and yet it feels as if I'm reading for the first time. I got the chills, the butterflies and the tears. And it's 2 am, I should probably go to sleep.

Bye bye and enjoy the book.