MAILBOY BY FOREVERSMILIN

I'm crying.

This story is SO beautiful and I just spent the last three hours reading it. Mind you it's already 4 pm and I haven't had lunch yet.

Description:

Nico moves to Canada with his father to start afresh after his mother's death. After getting in trouble with the police, he has been forced to do community service.

While Walters, Zoey's partner for delivering mail has retired, Zoey would much prefer to work alone than working with an annoying asshole who goes by the name of Nico.

They hate each other.

But as they say, there's a thin line between hate and love.

And yes, though it takes them some time to figure it out, they both fall in love.

But Nico has never been a Canadian boy, and will never ever be one.

Will Zoey be able to convince him to stay?

Story time:

So I went to the gym for the first time ever today and I don't want to go back ugh. I was about to faint 20 mins into the workout, for real. My eyesight was blocked by black spots and my legs were trembling. And I had just done 25 mins of cardio and 3 sets of squats.

That was the worst 20 mins of my life, let me tell you.

But since we have already paid for this month, I can't waste that money.

Let's hope that I don't faint tomorrow.

Wish me luck y'all. Bye bye.