THE BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND TRAP BY KENDRALITTLE1

Here I am again with the Billionaire books. I can't help it.

Despite this story being a tiny bit fast paced, I absolutely love it.

I love the story and it's originality. I want to try out new books this year and new genres. But I also kinda decided to actually study. So that's kinda messing everything up.

Description:

Cleo knows her job is borderline unethical, but she tells herself that the businessmen she spies on are arrogant and greedy. Besides, it pays well and she needs the money for her sister's medical bills and to put her through art school. But when that art school's very existence is under threat from Cleo's latest target, billionaire Reece Kavanagh, she will do anything in her power to stop him and keep her sister happy. Until she falls in love with him.

He was supposed to be a jerk, but Reece turns out to be everything Cleo ever wanted in a man. His heart is not cold and empty as reported, but beats only for Cleo. So when he reveals the dark secret that drives him to close down the school, she knows she has to stop him, for his own good as well as her sister's.

But what will Reece do when he finds out that the woman he trusts has been undermining him all along?

WARNING: This novel contains some sex scenes that should only be read by mature audiences.

***

I KNOW. I know I said that I would delete Wattpad yesterday. But I hadn't completed my book yesterday. And today I was at home the whole day, which urged me to start reading another book.

I can't help it. But one thing's for sure, I'll delete Wattpad soon. At least I won't feel guilty while reading books instead of revising. I'll wait till I reach 50 chapters in this book.

Enjoy this story.