STORM AND SILENCE BY SIRROB

Why why why Whyyyyy?

Why did story end?

My heart is racing.

And no, the story didn't really end.

I legit don't want to give you guys a description and just want to order you to go read this book.

It's freaking gold and I don't have words for this.

First book in a 6 books-series.

Description:

It's the 19th century. Women are considered to be inferior than men, so they are not allowed to work as per the English Society.

Lillian Linton manages to manipulate and blackmail The Rikkard Ambrose to get her a job. A job that he isn't happy about, since he is a chauvinist bastard.

A rich chauvinist bastard.

As the secretary of Mr Ambrose, Lilly has to go on several expeditions on different continents. And she manages to capture the heart of stingy Mr Ambrose.

I feel like my description isn't doing justice to the book series. Seriously. But I legit don't have words for this book.

I actually started to read this book in 2015, but it wasn't complete. So I waited 1 whole year for the book to be completed. Then book 2 was announced. So I waited another year for book 2. And so on.

I'm still waiting for the last installment of this book series.

And seriously, I have never fallen so hard before as I have while reading this book.

Hats off to Sir Rob.

I'm crying y'all. Crying. Full on sobbing.

The last book, Hunting for Silence, ended in a bloody cliffhanger. And I'M CRYING.

Let me wallow in my self pity. Bye amigos.

UPDATE:

It's 24 December 2019 and I just completed to re-read the whole series, the complete series. Yes, the last installment of this series was completed recently and damn, I don't have words for this book. The ending was so SO satisfying and I loved every single part of the love story of Lillian and Rikkard.

If this hasn't convinced you to read the books, I don't know what will.

These books are gold.

My most favorite books might be the 3rd and 4th installments. Tbh, gold.

Anyways, if you're reading this today, then MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Yes, I know I don't have a life bc I'm here, sitting on my bed and updating this book.

See you next year.