THE ORSINI BRIDE BY SWEETBLUNCH

If I'm not reading student/ teacher novels, I'm reading billionaire novels. I do think that this book was a tiny bit fast paced but I love the story.

Now that I've re-read it after a long time, the grammatical mistakes seem to stand out to me. But I could deal with it. I love how possessive Marco is. I can't wait to read the next installment of this book series.

Description:

"I need you to find me a bride."

Francesca Marcolini never expected that the day will come when the handsome devil who nagged her at every opportunity they had the misfortune to meet would barged into her office and announce that he needs a wife and Francesca will be the one who will look for his bride. Marco Orsini, the playboy billionaire every single woman around the world sigh with longing when they look at him needs a wife. Francesca barely talked to him-let alone helped find him a bride.

She is not a matchmaker she's a teacher of etiquette and personality development. But the arrogant Marco Orsini is too determined to gain her help. And to Francesca's horror she finds herself on that job!

***

I know how unusual it is for me to publish a chapter right now.

The truth is that I haven't been reading any books these past few months. During the quarantine, I was watching series after series on Netflix and had absolutely nothing to read.

I saw that I had an unpublished chapter FROM January 2020 and thought why not publish it?

I was considering creating a book with the Best Netflix Series but it was just an idea.

Right now, I can't seem to watch any series, so I read the few books that I liked in the past.

To tell you the truth, most of the books I loved are now paid and I'm still pissed off about this, which is why I don't use wattpad as I used to in the past.

Anyways, I hope you are safe.

BOOKS THAT NEED TO BE READ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें