THE FOUR FS BY JOJO_B

Okay. This is such a good read. I fell in love with the character of Angelo. Something about broken guys draws me in. I love how the girl is the one to bring him out of darkness.

And the challenge.

This book is damn original. And I should probably sleep since I'll probably have classes in the morning. Anyways, I feel like I can squeeze in another book or at least I can start reading one and finish it up tomorrow.

Description:

WARNING: **Written when I was YOUNG and didn't know anything about life, don't say I didn't tell you

**MUST BE 15+ TO READ!!

French. Feel. Finger. F*ck.

Determined Francesca - in desperate need of money - is challenged to complete the four fs with no one else but the schools scariest boy to get it. The boy who is known for the cage fights he takes part in. Who never talks. Who has so many scars over his body. Who won't even let her borrow a pencil in art class. She needs the money...But how will she do it?

P.S:

I don't know what's happening to me. Every single day, I'm browsing wattpad and I've added at least 6 books in my library. I've reached a point where there are up to 150 books in my library.

But. I. Can't. Read.

Every time I start reading a book, I can't keep myself hooked to it, despite the book being a very good one. Because of this, I've skipped many good books, only reading the first few chapters.

I don't really know what I'm supposed to do.

Do I stop reading completely for a while?

Anyways, I sincerely hope that this does not happen with any of you.

Good night.