I AM ONLY ONE BY EMELINEROUSSELOT

Just finished this book after reading it non-stop for 2 days. Hell yeah, it was that addictive.

I read this book for a second time. I actually read it long ago but forgot the title and I was DYING to read this book again. I was shook when I found it and yeah so I kinda didn't sleep to read this book, I barely even ate (it's not healthy I know but well).

Description:

Human meets vampire, falls in love.
He changes her and they live happily ever after. Wrong.

This story is full of twists and amazing plots that I was hooked. Seriously, I fell in love with all the characters and especially Faelern and Talon and MARKU MY LOVE and... You get the point. I fell in love with everyone.

Well, back to the description.

Destiny is a bitch. Or is she?

Raine gets a strong feeling that she should go to a nightclub, she does that and attracts the attention of a vampire and a vampire hunter since her blood smells different. So after a brawl, the vampire gets to keep her. A live story starts brewing between her and Cage. And trust me when I tell you that their love story will have a lot of obstacles, in the form of Marku, Alaric and so much more.

Tbh, I fell in love with the vilain. Which is kinda expected. And if you don't want to read the story for the content, read it for my dear dear MARKU.

But heh, he's mine.

Mature.

This book is FILLED with Sex scenes and phiew, hot damn. The sex scenes are very well placed and contributes a lot to the story. (If you're - 14 yrs old, please go back to reading Harry Potter and playing dress up games.)

Alright, less talking and more reading.

Bye bye. And yeah, I'm excited to get your opinion on this one.

Don't hesitate to start debates on the book in the comments section.

Thanks for voting.