AGENT 13 BY QUIDAM13

Wow.

Any time I want to read a book about a badass female lead, I immediately jump to this story. I just finished reading the third book in this series and I'm so so so sooooo happy and I feel so good.

There's nothing that excites me more than a powerful female. I dig those stories.

This book is filled with action, pleasant action, and a tiny bit of romance. I'm in love with all the secrets, the twists, the trust issues and the actual issues of the characters.

And mostly, I love Agent 13's character. She is so fierce and powerful. Everyone is scared of her, tbh, goals. I love it.

I could go on and on about her being a bad ass queen but, I guess that's enough for now. It's actually 23: 21 on 31st December 2019, and it's nearly 2020.

I'm on my bed, ending this story, shortly getting up to wish my family. My life is lame as fuck. If you're passing by, do tell me how you spent the new year's eve.

Happy New Year to you all.

DESCRIPTION:

"With all due respect sir, adding a new member to this team will only slow us down."

"On the contrary, if anything your team will slow her down."

***

She's the ghost story you tell around a camp fire. The monster that hides in your closet. The nightmare that wakes you from your sleep. She's the definition of the word 'deadly'. She never smiles, never shows any emotion other than a blank stare. Unless, she's pissed, then it shows. She doesn't trust any of the other agents, only the chief. She doesn't play nice with others. She's a solo agent, always works alone, but that's about to change. Respect her and she'll take a bullet for you. Mistreat her and she'll put a bullet in you...if you're lucky. She's Agent 13...

P.S: I actually made kind of a vision board this year. I didn't make a physical one, just wrote goals on my phone and one of these goals was to reach 10K reads by the end of this year. I'm also going to try and get to 100 chapters. I'll do more research on books and will try to read more as of today. 

And, I'll also be including published books which are not on Wattpad.

Please help me reach my goals by voting, commenting or sharing the chapters. It makes my day to see 1 comment. 

And I wish for your goals to get accomplished.

Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR.