UNHOLY MATRIMONY BY XXINLOVE

This book was in my library and I? never? read? it? What kind of a psycho was I ugh?

But anyways, I'm so grateful that I was able to read this book today (it's currently 2 32 in the morning oops).

Speaking of grateful, happy new year to each and everyone of you. I hope that this new year brings you a lot of success, happiness, money and good books.

Some people wanted to celebrate this new year, but they were never able to open their eyes in 2019. So please be grateful for being able to see this new year. If ever you're feeling low, depressed or even suicidal, please talk to someone or slide into my dms.

You never know, I might help.

Sorry for this depressing talk but since this book deals with depression and suicide, I thought I might talk about it.

Description:

Talia is forced to marry Tobias to merge their businesses. That's what she is for him - a business deal. Several nights of sleeping together (literally), a vacation and a set of parents hell bent on playing matchmaker, all these pushed them together.

So, will Talia be able to forget Jason and move on with Tobias?

I'm so in love with this book.

Please love this book. It's cute. And it's really what I needed right now sike (I need a boyfriend lmao).

Happy New Year.

Lots of love, bye.