« 01 »

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER ONE
ᴘᴏᴋᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER ONE• ᴘᴏᴋᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Taehyung and you have been married for a little over a month. He was annoying at first, but he—little by little—became more likable.

In your marriage, nothing exciting ever happened. Just the usual. He would come home—sometimes with a little blood on his suit—and snort his favorite white powder. It bothered you, but you were no one to him. He wouldn't care if you said something about it.

A loud racket downstairs disturbed your nap. You quickly ran down the stairs to the kitchen to find Sunmi, Taehyung's fuck buddy, sitting on the island and Taehyung standing in between her legs as they made out.

"Oh. S-sorry." You stammered.

"Y/N?" Taehyung questioned as he took a few steps away from Sunmi. "I thought you weren't here."

"Aw! Tae look at her! She's timorous!" Sunmi chuckled.

Taehyung glared at Sunmi and that quickly shut her up.

You turned around and hurriedly walked out of the kitchen. You were about to walk up the stairs, but Taehyung's palm wrapped around your wrist stopped you.

"Sorry you had to see that." He apologized.

"You don't have to apologize. It's your life."

"Yeah, but you're my wife. I guess in a way this could be awkward."

"I'm your wife on paper. It's not awkward at all."

You turned to walk, but he stopped you again.

"I just wanted to let you know it's poker night here at the house," He informed. "I kind of wanted you to be there with me."

Almost every Friday or Saturday night was poker night. You hated poker night. First off, you didn't understand the game. Secondly, so many people showed up and it bothered you.

"I'd rather stay in my room where it's quiet and peaceful."

"C'mon. You can watch me play. I'm sure you'll be impressed." He persuaded.

"You know I hate poker night. There are always so many people."

"And you would rather be alone with me, right?" He smirked which caused you to roll your eyes. "Just come. You'll meet everyone and if you still don't approve, I'll tell them to leave."