« 13 »

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER THIRTEEN• ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

You opened your eyes, and to your surprise, Taehyung was still in bed with you.

You looked up and whispered, "I love you." You placed a kiss on his jaw. "Please don't beat yourself up."

You slowly unwrapped his arms from around you and walked out of the room. You went into Naeun's room and all her stuff were gone. You noticed a letter on the nightstand and opened it.

Dear TaeTae,

Once you come back from playing hero, I'll be gone. I'm leaving the country and will miss you very much. Don't worry about the unborn child. It was never yours anyway. I guess I just thought you would care for me again if I tricked you to think that it was, but after realizing how in love you are with that slut, I knew you never would. I decided I didn't want to waste my time anymore. I wish nothing but the best for you and I hope Jaesuk got to have the fun he told me he was with Y/N.

Love, Naeun

You ripped the letter into pieces out of anger and fell to your knees crying.

"Y/N?" You heard Taehyung whisper from behind you. He rushed over to you and held you close to his body.

He didn't know what to say. He didn't know what to do other than hold you. He's never witnessed someone he loves so much be so broken.

• • • •

"How's Y/N?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"She's... coping." He simply answered.

"You know what you need to do? You need to release that anger." Namjoon brought the thought to the table.

"I know the perfect way," Yoongi smirked and the boys all turned their heads to face him. "Ameyang is having a party. How about we crash it?"

"Ameyang? I'm in!" Hoseok agreed. "I hate that mafia."

"Boy, you got six broken ribs, sit down." Yoongi rebuked his attendance.

"Man, I feel better. Don't worry."

"Then it sounds like a plan," Taehyung smirked.

• • • •

"Where are you going?" You asked Taehyung once you saw him dressing up.

"I have a something to do." He answered as he fixed his tie.

You walked over to him and back hugged him. You rested your head on his back.

"Do you have to go?" You spoke in a hushed tone.