« 07 »

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SEVEN
ɢᴏɴᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SEVEN• ɢᴏɴᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

-flashback-

"Don't you ever get scared of death?" You asked Taehyung.

"If I was scared of death I wouldn't be living this dangerous life," Taehyung responded.

"What even made you get into this life?"

"I love the rush I get when I go through something exciting. I love the thrill of not knowing if I'll make it out of a mission dead or alive. I'm reckless."

"Or just pure crazy." You suggested and Taehyung laughed.

"Maybe."

• • • •

You sat on the pavement as you cried. He was gone. Just like that. Burned by the flames that took over the mansion. Jimin tried to console you, but nothing could stop your sobs.

"Shh, Y/N. It's okay." Jimin whispered.

"We have to go. The police will be here any minute." Yoongi remarked.

"Come on." Jungkook leaned down to wrap his arms around your waist and pulled you up to your feet.

"You guys were just gonna leave without me?" You heard a familiar voice say.

You turned around and there he was-

Taehyung.

He walked over to you guys.

"I thought you were dead!" You hit his chest. "I thought you died!" You hit his chest again.

"You're crying over me? I would've thought you'd be crying over your lover." Taehyung replied ignorantly.

"What?" You asked in confusion, but your tone was filled with anger.

"What's the point in hiding it, Y/N. I know you slept with Jaesuk." Taehyung accused.

"Are you out of your mind?!" You shouted.

"He told me everything! He told me how good you did him that night!" He yelled back. "Sleep around, what do I care, but why did it have to be my biggest enemy?!"

You scoffed. You were hurt—not because of what he accused you of, but because he believed you would do something like that. You weren't one to sleep around. You would never even kiss someone carelessly. How could he think that?

"You're an ass." You said before turning to walk away.

Taehyung grabbed your elbow and harshly turned you around.