« 09 »

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER NINE
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ's ǫᴜᴀʀʀʏ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER NINE• ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ's ǫᴜᴀʀʀʏ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

You opened your eyes and scanned the surroundings.

Right. I forgot I slept in Taehyung's room.

You sat up, resting your back on the headboard, and looked around the room for Taehyung, but he wasn't in sight. That was until he opened the bedroom door and walked in. Shirtless.

"Oh!" You exclaimed and covered your eyes.

You heard Taehyung chuckle at your cuteness.

"You can uncover your eyes, you know?"

"No," You got up from the bed, your eyes still covered, and tried to walk to the door. "I'll give you your privacy."

You walked slowly to what you remember is the way to the door. Taehyung, being the playful boy he is, decided to mess around with you. He stood in front of you and you bumped into his body.

You stumbled back a bit and he grabbed you by placing his hands on your waist. Your hand left your eyes and you looked at him.

"You good?" He smirked.

"Um, y-yea." You tried not to stutter but failed.

"Do you have any plans today?" He asked.

"Not that I know of." You answered, managing to keep yourself composed.

"Then would you like to join my parents and I in horseback riding?" He offered.

"That'd be great." You smiled. "I've never been horseback riding.

"You'll love it. It's like you're riding in the wind." He smiled.

"Then I'll go get dressed." You awkward patted his bare chest.

His boxy smile broke out and he let go of you. You quickly left his room and went into yours.

"Girl, relax! If your heart beats any faster it'll burst." You whispered as your hand hovered over your heart. "But did you see his stomach? It's so soft and squishy looking." You smiled.

"Oh god," You sighed. "What am I thinking?"

• • • •

The car ride to the ranch was oddly fun. You thought it was probably going to be awkward, but it was the opposite.

"Hi, honey!" Jiwoo greeted you in a cheery voice.

"Hi!" You smiled and embraced her.

"Hi, my other honey!" She turned to Taehyung and embraced him as well.