« 18 »

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER EIGHTEEN• ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

||▹i love you boy - bae suzy||

After you were done packing clothes into a suitcase, you sat on your bed staring at a Polaroid of Taehyung you had taken a while ago.

"Are you ready?" Jiwoo came in and asked.

You wiped your tears and sniffled.

"Will I ever be?" You looked up from the picture.

Jiwoo walked over to the bed and sat next to you.

"My son loves you so much. I've never seen him love a girl the way he loves you." She took your hands into hers. "He's doing this for your protection and his baby you're carrying. You can't only think about what you want anymore. You have someone to protect."

"Yeah," You whispered as more tears formed in your eyes. "But it still hurts. I don't want to live without him."

"Haesung and Taehyung will do everything they can to destroy that mafia and I know Taehyung will do his best to have you and his child back in his arms."

You heard a knock at your bedroom door and you looked up. Your heart broke into millions of pieces.

"Can I have some time with her, eomma?" Taehyung asked.

Jiwoo excused herself and closed the door to your room. Taehyung walked over to you and kneeled down in front of you. He cupped your face and you started to cry.

"I shouldn't be here. This is only making it harder." He sighed. "But I just had to see you."

You couldn't even speak, so he continued.

"I promise you I will get them out of Seoul, I promise to bring you back," He took your hands into his. "And no matter how long everything takes, I promise to always love you."

"Why?" You finally spoke. "Why does this have to be it? Why can't you just leave it to your dad and the boys?"

"I'm the underboss, Y/N. It's my job to be here through everything."

"I just wish..." You stopped talking and sobbed.

He got off of the ground and sat on the bed next to you, wrapping your body in his arms.