« 17 »

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SEVENTEEN• ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"I bet you have a lot of questions, sweetheart." Wonhae said. "Who am I? What do I want?" He looked over at Taehyung. "I'll let him answer that."

"No." Taehyung refused.

"Really?" Wonhae clicked the gun which caused you to close your eyes tightly in fear.

"Okay!" Taehyung shouted. His gaze met your puffy, red eyes. "He's my biological father."

Taehyung swallowed harshly before proceeding.

"I ran away from home when I was fourteen. I was looking for a job and that's when Haesung found me on the street's begging for money, so he helped me out. He always said he saw something in me that he saw in himself and how he saw me like a son since he couldn't have children of his own. Jiwoo and Haesung took care of me and they became my parents when they told me they'd love for me to be their son." Taehyung divulged.

"Don't make me look like the bad guy. You left out why I loathe you." Wonhae glared at Taehyung. "Care to explain to your wife how we got here? Who you killed that brings us here now?"

"I did not kill her!"

"Yes, you did!" Wonhae pointed the gun at Taehyung. "Had you not been born she would still be alive!"

A tear rolled down Taehyung's cheek and Wonhae chortled. Wonhae ripped the tape off your mouth causing you to cry out in pain. Wonhae saw Taehyung's react to his action, but he pointed the gun back at you to sit him down.

"Don't fucking act like I won't shoot her, hero!"

Taehyung sat back down for your sake.

"Any goodbye words, princess?" He asked you.

"Knee!"

You heard Taehyung yell and at that exact moment Haesung appeared from behind the kitchen door and shot Wonhae right where Taehyung wanted. Haesung ran to Wonhae and took his gun then kicked him in the face causing him to pass out.

Taehyung quickly set you free from the chair and pulled you into a loving hug. He pulled away and examined your bleeding head.

"I'm fine." You whispered.

"Appa," Taehyung went to hug his dad. "Thank you so much." He cried on his shoulder.