« 08 »

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER EIGHT
ᴍᴀɴ ғ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴅ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER EIGHT• ᴍᴀɴ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴅ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

-flashback-

"Get the fuck up you piece of shit!" Taehyung's father grabbed the beaten boy's hair and pulled him up. "You worthless fucker."

"Why do you do this, appa? I have never wronged you." He sobbed.

Taehyung's dad punched him harder than before and he fell to the ground again.

"You killed your mother!" The father kicked his son in his stomach repeatedly.

"Appa, please! Stop!" Taehyung pleaded as he covered his head with his hands.

"Don't ever fucking forget what you've caused!"

• • • •

"Kim Taehyung! You are not the man I raised you to be!" Jiwoo yelled into the phone. "How could you say that to sweet Y/N?!"

"I was angry, eomma." Taehyung tried to explain himself.

"And that makes it fine?"

"No," Taehyung answered ashamed.

"My son," Jiwoo sighed. "Do you really believe Y/N would do that?"

"No."

"Exactly! Jaesuk was lying to get under your skin. He's done it multiple times before. Why would you believe him? Now get over there and apologize to her you idiot!"

• • • •

"Is Y/N here?" Taehyung asked Jimin, who opened the door.

"She's sleeping."

"Can I wait until she wakes?"

"I don't know, Tae. You really hurt her with your choice of words last night." Jimin rubbed the back of his neck.

"I know. Just please let me wait here until she wakes."

"Fine." Jimin stepped out of the way and Taehyung walked into the house. "She's in your old room."

"Thank you, Jimin."

There you lay—peacefully on the bed. How can someone look so beautiful whilst sleeping?