« 11 »

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER ELEVEN
ʜᴜʀʀʏ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴀᴇᴛᴀᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER ELEVEN• ʜᴜʀʀʏ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴀᴇᴛᴀᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Why is this boy never here when I wake up?

You giggled to yourself at his habit.

You wrapped your bed sheet around your body and walked into the restroom, struggling to walk after last night. Your lower body ached, but nothing you couldn't handle.

You hopped in the shower and once you were done you walked downstairs.

"Good morning." You greeted Naeun and Taehyung who were already eating breakfast.

Taehyung's face lit up and his gorgeous boxy smile made an appearance.

"Morning." Naeun rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to visit my mom." You informed Taehyung.

You grabbed your bag, walked out of the kitchen and into the foyer towards the front door, but Taehyung spun you around by grabbing your waist.

"Leaving without saying goodbye?" He wrapped his arms around your waist and you wrapped yours around his neck.

"Didn't want to say goodbye in front of you know who." You pointed toward the kitchen.

"Who cares?"

"I do. She's a bit crazy." You remembered her threat.

"Well, I don't care. I want every single person in this world to know that I'm in love with you and you're mine." He pecked your lips and you smiled.

"How are you feeling after last night?" He asked, worry in his tone.

"I'm a bit sore, but I can deal with it." You answered.

"Can you still do round two though?" He arched an eyebrow.

"Taehyung, shut up." You chuckled. "Now I gotta go." You pecked his lips.

"I love you!" He spoke out as you opened the door.

"And I love you!" You blew him a kiss and closed the door.

• • • •

"How are you eating? Did you eat breakfast? Do you want anything to eat?" Your mother interrogated.

"I haven't, but I'm fine. I'm not hungry."

"How have you been, darling? How are you and Taehyung? I see you're wearing your wedding ring. You never do so that's... interesting."

"He said he loves me, mom." You smiled, but your mom did the opposite.

"And what did you say back?"