« 16 »

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
• ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SIXTEEN• ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

You walked into the kitchen and saw Taehyung sitting on a stool around the island eating cereal.

"I'm going to the doctors, Tae." You informed as you grabbed your bag then kissed his cheek.

"What?" He spun around in his chair, held your hand to stop you from walking away, and pulled you in between his legs. "Are you sick? Do you want me to come with you?" He questioned as his hands gently massaged the sides of your hip.

"I think I'm coming down with a cold or something." You lied. "And no, I'm a big girl."

"Are you sure?" He arched an eyebrow.

"Yes." You smiled and leaned down to kiss him.

"Okay," He pouted. "I love you."

"And I love you."

• • • •

The doctor walked into the room with a folder in her hand and smiled at you.

"I have your results from your blood test." She opened the folder. "The pregnancy test you took was correct—you are pregnant." She informed you.

"Do you know how many weeks?"

"Yes," She opened the folder and looked at the paper. "You are four weeks pregnant."

"Great." You muttered sarcastically.

"Are you not happy you're pregnant?"

"It's not that." You sighed. "I'm just not living the fit mother-to-be life."

"Adoption or abortion is always an option." She advised.

"No," You shook your head. "I'll just have to talk to my husband."

"In case you do want an abortion, here's a pamphlet." She grabbed the paper off the counter and handed it to you. "It has all the information you need to know. And if you do plan on it, the sooner the better."

• • • •

"You know, I could really use some help here!" You jokingly shouted from the kitchen as you put away groceries.

Taehyung walked into the kitchen with a dejected look on his face.

"What's wrong?"

He opened his mouth to speak as he looked up from the floor, but nothing came out.

"Taehyung?" You asked worriedly.

"I was planning to go to the boys' house later and I needed my car keys so I checked in your bag," He held up the abortion pamphlet. "But I also found this."