love maze

Tzyuzu's pov
As he stepped in my heart stopped. His face was so beautiful and his sense . He was so pretty. His face seemed as if as it was sculpted from pure marble . He looked so innocent but his eyes screamed "come to bed with me". I felt my heart picking up it's pace. Suddenly jungkook looked so plain. Like a plain pizza(im hungry K). My heart was telling me that he was the one. I could feel my cheeks turning red as wine. I stared at him for a good thirty seconds and I slowly nodded. Jungkook cleared his throat and said "Tzyuzu, this is Kim Taehyung. He is my best friend," he said awkwardly. Mr.  Perfect chuckled softly and flashed the most flawless smile I have ever seen. It was boxy and unique. I could feel myself falling for him by the minute.... "Hey. Even though my friend here gave this long ass intro to me you can just call me v. Cause IMMA gonna search inside your v," I blushed at this. He had a deep ass voice and I liked it. I knew it. I loved this guy.

Jungkook's pov
I could feel it. Moment she saw V she loved him. I felt a hot ball rise up in my chest. "............Cause IMMA gonna search your v. " urgh why must he be so cringy. I kept feeling the balling getting higher and higher what am I feeling. Is this jealousy? I cleared my throat once again and asked a maid to show V his room. I strides up to tzuzyu and said"i wanna talk to you. "

_______________________________________
OK y'all that was 275 words by your favorite author. Hehe jkjk