Flower

V'S pov
"Hey," I heard an angelic voice call out. I turned around. There she was standing there. Her fingers playing with the edges of her skirt, the wind tousling her long sliky gorgeous hair, her legs were slim and the make up was on point. I was falling in love with her more and more with every millisecond. I took her hand and led her to my favorite part of the park. There was a lake and a swing. To frame the scenery many beautiful flowers were growing around the bushes and trees. The scene was absolutely mesmerizing.Just like her. I turned around to face her. "if you were a fruit inner you would be a cute-cumber, " I splurted out. Wow DUMBASS now you have shown her what an idiot you really are. She giggled at my lame pickupline. I held her hand led her to the swing. I sat her down and started to push her. It was amazing. I felt so blissful and SK thankful,but deep down I knew that this happiness would not last forever. Jungkook would want this girl as his wife. I sighed. After 30mins I took her out to lunch. We sat a warm cosy cafe called Cafe Jacques.

We sat down, had our meal and left

We sat down, had our meal and left. By that time it was past 6pm so we decided to go to the library. We read to each other, borrowed books and lazily lounged around the soft comfy chairs until the library closed. I brought her home. When we reached the doorstep of jungkook 'S house, I turned her around. We were faced nose to nose. I took it. I reached forward and planted a kiss on her soft lips. With that I turned around and went back home. Grinning in delight.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hello my beautiful potatoes :)) I just wanna say that I may bit be able to update so soon as I have a very important exam next year that determines the next school I have to go to. I might find some time to update here and there but it will be very short chapters. I also could use the little time I have to update the same chapter again and again until I'm ready to publish it so.... Just comment what y'all want me to do K? Anyway exo's love shot came out yestersay so that's something be happy about. Also jun(seventeen)releasedhis single is Chinese so yay. But it can only be accessed by Chinese carats so :"(.but you can search it up on YouTube and you can still find it. Chinese carats are the best .

I managed to find a video so your welcome :))
                                -daughtetoffreya