no

Jungkook's pov
" I'm supposed to call you daddy and beg for forgiveness...  Why am I doing that for you? " a silky voice called out. I could not see. My hands and feet were tied to the back of a chair. After much struggling, the black blindfold on my eyes fell off. I was in a dimly lit room. The only sound that was in the room was the sound of a fan's blades. "AH" the sound of a whip followed with my shriek. " I wanted you to be my bad boyyy. Why doesn't anything go my WAYYY. " the memories from yesterday came back. Tzuzyu, bar, Lisa, sex. Oshitttt  WHACK. Another blow came . I winced. This ALK hurt like SHIT. " so...  Tell me who is this new girl? " Lisa's soft voice questioned. I was trembling. " no one you need to know" WHACK " tell me you piece of shit.  I thought your small ass dick was loyal but apparently not. I mean like its normal for a beauty like me to move on from ugly peasents like you" her thin fingers fingered the whip. WHACK " I started to notice that you stopped putting money in my bank account. Don't you still love me?" " you cheated on my you Bitch" I shot back. W. H. A. C. K my back started to hurt like SHIT. My body was trembling " please don't hurt me... " I whispered. I knew that one more blow is all that it would take .