home

Tzuzyu 'S pov
( 5 weeks later)
At this point jungkook has allowed me to go through all the levels except the first floor. " He's just scared that you will escape. He really loves you ya know? " Irene explained to me one day will brushing my locks . I sighed. " ya but that doesn't allow him to lock me up. I don't belong to him. I didn't even ask to be saved. I was living just fine without him" I said. Irene just (Jung)shook her head and said "please don't say that in front of sir. His heart was broken once. He doesn't need it to be broken again, " I rolled my eyes and shook her off. Who cares ? He's so rich any girl would want him.  Slowly I got up from my seat. "I'll just go to the library. Maybe that will clear my thoughts" I said out loud. The library was gorgeous. Filled with books and it had such a calming ambience that no one could day that they hated it.

As soon as they got there I picked out my favorite book

As soon as they got there I picked out my favorite book. I went to the top floor and took a seat at the top window. That's when I noticed a shiney brownish blackish orbs peering at me. Slowly those orbs rose up reveling a cute and familiar boxy smile.  I gasped " V! "he tapped the window. Slowly I lifted it up " what r u doing here?? " I asked " AR you not happy to see me?  I'm here to rescue you. " he crawled inside. Once inside he took an exaggerated bow and said " your Prince Charming " then he grabbed my hand and " come on I think it's time to meet my other friends "
---------------------------------------------------------
Y'all wanted the rest of bangtan so here we are. Anyway..  HAVE YALL SEEN SVT'S COMEBACK???  HOME IS SO FREKKIN BEAUTIFUL AHHH sjdndb well anyway I love y'all
                        -daughteroffreya 💖💜🙆