fancy

Tzyuzu 'S pov
I had to find him. It was only right I wanted him to see his child I wanted him to know that I was pregnant with his child. A small part of me wanted him to take me back into his care. I dismissed that thought.Something else hit me ( lIkE a SlAp In ThE fAcE) . How was I going to tell v? How could I gather enough courage to tell that the baby I was carrying was not one he could call his own? I knew that keeping it a secret was not an option. Stashing the kit into my drawer messily I flopped down onto my bed.

I knew I had to find JUNGKOOK again. I wanted to embrace myself into his arms. I wanted to smell his sweet scent of oak wood and cinnamon (IDK man I'm next to a candle shop). I turned a bright Scarlett crimson. How could i be thinking about this?  I thought I was fully committed to Taehyung. The man that could a smile on my face, the man who I had imagined bringing up kids with.  We often had conversations about the future

"What about a small cottage?  Away from people, just the two of me together?" I would propose to him. " I was thinking more of a modern farmhouse. We could grow baby chicks together! " he would reply,  flashing his adorable boxy smile. " I thought you raised chicks not grow them what are they??  Plants? " I'd reply snarkily. He would roll his eyes and say " doesn't matter now does it?  The only thing that matters is that I am with you and vice versa " it only matters that I'm with you  I loved that  phrase.

I recalled, the warm sweet smelling nursery I was brought up in.  That made my heart ache. I was brought up in a rich household with wealthy parents. All my days were filled with sunshine and laughter, it never rained on my life once. All changed when one day my parents went on a buissness trip, leaving me with my maid. The plane had crashed and my parents weren't found. Running a family when your uneducated must have been hard. My aunt and uncle didn't want to take a young child in and my parents hadn't chose a godparent. Soon our money dwindled. I ended up in the streets, with no love, no warm cuddles, no hot meals and warm baths. That is until JUNGKOOK came.

Two arms wrapped around my waist. The enchanting scent of sandalwood filled the air. V..  I thought " what's on your mind Huh? " he cooed lovingly.  " your really gorgeous I want to spend the rest of my lif-whats that? " he rambled, pausing at the ending. My eyes flew open.  V was looking at the pregnancy test which I had poorly hidden
---------------------------------------------------------
476 words phew. IDK why I put her past there but hey at least I used paragraphs :)) welp see y'all in the next update
                             -daughtetoffreya