snap shoot

Tzyuzu 'S pov
" what's that? " v repeated his question.  Those echoed inside my mind " pads, tampons, a llama" those suggestions came to my mind . He stared at me intensely. I started to panic. He got up and made his way to my drawer. " a lla-" the words made into my mouth after he pulled out the kit. " a pregnancy kit?  " he said. I gave a pained smile " we may not be able to raise baby chicks... " I said. His confused face changed into a face of pure glee " your pregnant!  That's great I can finally -" his words got interrupted by rm hyung.                                      

"HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG!!  IM PREGNET " v exclaimed excitedly. " wait no I'm not pregnant Tzyuzu is pregnant " he corrected. Rm hyung raised his eyebrow. He beckoned to speak to my in private.  " the baby... Isn't v's is it? " he said. I must have looked guilty because he nodded his head. " it takes 9 months for a baby for develope( yes I do still keep my p3 science notes thank you MS Santa) and you only met v 4 months ago so that baby definitely isn't V'S. Whose is it? " he asked. I told him the father in a shakey voice.  He looked shocked. We both came up with a plan to tell v and get me to JUNGKOOK. This baby needed his father. His real one .
---------------------------------------------------------
The award to the most boring filler chapter goes to... Me. LMAO im sorry
                           -daughteroffreya