latata

J

JUNGKOOK pov

I paced around the room impatiently. I still felt that I was too harsh on Tzyuzu but I did not know how to apologize. "tonight you can tell her how much you love her. She will definitely love you for that, " Jimin said . I jumped back."Jimin! What the actual... Don't scare me like that,"I said. That hyung,always blending in with the shadows. I thought about what he said for a while. Maybe she will believe me. Maybe she will finally understand why I'm so protective. I nodded "your right hyung. I should just tell her how I feel for her and maybe she will return back the feelings, "I said . Suddenly I heard footsteps. I turned around. Standing there was beauty itself. Tzuzyu was standing there at the staircase. She looked  like a queen. So regel, so cold yet beautiful, like a snowflake. She was dressed in normal clothes but she made them look so gorgeous. Her hair was curled and she looked so alluring.

I stared at her for a good thirty seconds before realizing that I was being an idiot

I stared at her for a good thirty seconds before realizing that I was being an idiot. I raised my elbow out. She grinned and took it. We both walked out together. Like a real couple.
---------------------------------------------------------

I know. It's been a million years since I updated but on the bright side NCT's new mv came out!!!!!!!!!!! So yay
                                    -daughteroffreya:)))) 🙆