playing with fire

Tzuzyu's pov
"what the FUC... " I screeched. WHAT WAS I DOIMG IN JUNGKOOK'S ROOM!?!? I looked down.NAKED!? I took a few moments to breathe in. Beside me, JUNGKOOK slowly was stirring. He looked at me with those cute ass eyes and went"hey baby". I stared at him. Suddenly all of last night's memories flooded into my mind"oh my!(totally not a carat Hehe. Jkjk your author nim is a carat :#)
I THINK WE HAS sex".jungkook propped himself on his pillow. He stroked my hair and said in his husky voice" darling you don't DO sex. You have and I think we did " he got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. After 10 minutes he walked out. Topless. "are you gonna keep gawking or what??? ". I tried to get out. I regretted it. "ah babe you got pain?? I wonder if I would have helped if I put lube.Wanna try tonight?" he said. I gawked. He winked and ushered me out. Out side I went to my room"WHAT THE.... " I yelped. Sitting on my bed was the most handsome man I have ever seen. V...  " hey. I know it's no fun to be couped up here.
Why don't I take you out? I'll met you at the garden near kookie's house,"  he said. I rubbed my eyes"errr," I replied sheepishy. "OK then it's a date" he said. He slid off my bed and jumped out if my window. WTF is he not dead?   I  grabbed the Handel's of my closest open. I picked out my favorite outfit and grabbed my brush. The pain in my lags bothered me no more. Meeting that prince was far more important. I glanced at myself in the mirror.

Looking fineeeee

Looking fineeeee .

I skipped out side. I told Irene to be JUNGKOOK that I was going exploring. With that I meet V at the garden and went off.
---------------------------------------------------------
It's currently 12:45 but idgaf :)))
                                                -daughteroffreya🙆🙆