danger

Jungkook 'S pov
The room I found my self in was a cool dark room much smaller than the one I was in earlier.My hands and mouth were gagged and I was still on that FUCKING murder chair. The sweet sickly scent of my nightmares became stronger and stronger. Soon the just as I guessed, Lisa came. This time her hair was tied up in a high ponytail and she was wearing a crop top and a short skirt. She would have looked cute if she didn't have a creepy manical grin plastered on her face.
    " In the past men used to keep woman as their slaves. You know, make them look all pretty, and stuff like that. You know you would be really pretty if some changes were done with you... "
The plan hit my like a wet towel on the face(that hurts Btw)  . The chair turned  180° again.  "ah! " I gasped.  Lisa pulled out a needle from a small metal tray. 
   " don't worry sweet heart when you wake up your be a beautiful slave. Well more like my beautiful sex slave".
   She pressed a counter and put an oxygen mask on my face. The countdown started. 1 2 3
---------------------------------------------------------
Hello my beautiful potatoes. I have finally risen up from the dead to post this chapter :)) if u don't understand what Lisa is gonna do well basically she's gonna force JUNGKOOK to become a woman :)  
                       -daughteroffreya