Chapter Two

Jayde's POV

The next morning we each take turns showering and getting ready for the day. We check out of the hotel by 10am. We taxi over to the Why Don't We house and we're speechless. It's huge and beautiful. Lauren and Alice stand in front of me, hiding me. Alice then rings the doorbell and Daniel opens the door.

"Um, may I help you ladies?" he asks.

I jump in between the two girls.

"SURPRISE!" I yell.

"JAYDE! What are you doing here?" Daniel asks.

"I'm moving out here!" I exclaim.

Daniel's eyes light up and he hugs me. He invites us in and starts introducing everyone.

"This is Corbyn."

He smiles and waves.

"This is Jack, Zach, and Jonah," Daniel says pointing to each of the guys when saying their names.

Jonah smiles really big at me.

"Hey there," he says.

I smile back feeling my cheeks heat up and introduce myself and friends.

"Hey guys. I'm Jayde, Daniel's little sister. And these are my two best friends, Alice and Lauren."

Lauren is staring at Daniel and he shyly smiles back at her. Jack can't take his eyes off of Alice. She notices and stands there awkwardly.

"Ugh. I'm so glad to have you back," Daniel says hugging me again.

"It's good to see you too Dani," I say through laughs, "Oh, Christian and Anna wanted me to say hi to you and Tyler for them."

"Aww hi to them!" he says.

"So where are you guys staying?" Jack asks.

"Well we're gonna go look at apartments," Alice answers.

"What? No! Stay here with us. We have plenty of room. Right guys?" Daniel asks.

All of the boys nod their head in agreement.

"So it's official! You guys are staying here!" Daniel exclaims.

Alice, Lauren, and I all exchange looks.

"Sounds good to us," I say.

Jonah takes us upstairs and shows us our rooms. We each lay our suitcases down and unpack. Jonah walks into my room and sits on the bed. As I'm unpacking, I notice he's staring at me.

"Uh, may I help you?" I ask.

"Nope, you're just beautiful," Jonah says smiling.

I start blushing and think to myself, "Thank goodness we didn't move into an apartment."