Chapter Six

Jayde's POV

After Jonah left my room, I took my hair out of the fishtail braid then I got changed into a shirt that says, "It's bedtime somewhere" and had black nike shorts on and went to bed. Suddenly I was rudely awaken the next morning by an airhorn. Christina is jumping on the bed and blowing the air horn. I quickly sit up out of bed and wrap a blanket around myself. I walk into the next room. I open the door, walk in and then shut it. I lay on the floor. I loudly grunt out of frustration that I was woken up so early. I hear someone laugh at me. I sit up and turn around to see who it is. And of course, it's Jonah. He's wearing red sweatpants. He's shirtless and he's digging around in a drawer to find a shirt. I hide my face in my hands. He squats down beside me and rubs my back with his hand.

"Why are you in here? And why are you hiding your face?" Jonah asks.

I take my hands off of my face and look into his deep eyes.

"Christina had an air horn and woke me up but I didn't want to wake up yet. I'm so sorry. I swear I had no idea this was your room," I say.

"Don't be sorry," he says smiling.

"Gosh his smile is so cute," I think to myself.

"And I was hiding my face because I look disgusting right now," I say.

Jonah looks at me confused.

"What are you talking about? You always look beautiful," he says smiling shyly.

I smile back and we start to lean in for a kiss and Zach comes in bursting the door open.

"BREAKFAST TIME LOVEBIRDS!" Zach yells.

Jonah and I laugh. He stands up and sticks his hand out to help me up. I take his hand and stand up. I brush myself off and walk out of the room. I go back to my room and throw my blanket on my bed. I close my bedroom door and walk downstairs. I was greeted by everyone sitting around the kitchen eating breakfast. I notice that Jonah hasn't made it downstairs yet.

"Morning Jayde! How was your alone time with Jonah this morning?" Christina asks smirking at me.

I laugh quietly to myself and and roll my eyes.

"Wait, what moment with Jonah?" Daniel asks confused.

Then Jonah walks into the kitchen.

"Morning everyone! What are we talking about?" Jonah asks looking around.

"Jayde was just about to tell us about your moment you had together upstairs this morning," Daniel says looking at me.

Jonah's face turns pink. He looks down and rubs the back of his neck.

"So what happened Jayde?" Daniel asks again.

"Nothing happened. Jonah is just my friend," I explain.

I looked over at Jonah and he looked like he had just been punched in the stomach.

"Oh really? Is that what was going on when I burst the door open and your guys' faces were centimeters from each others'," Zach says.

"Crap Zach. Why'd you say that," I think to myself.

"WHAT?! Did you guys kiss? Did you sleep in the same bed? Ugh Jonah! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Daniel yells.

Daniel gets up from his spot and starts stomping over to Jonah.

"Dude! I don't want any conflict! You know I hate drama!" Jonah says putting his hands in the air like he's surrendering.

"DANIEL STOP! WE'RE NOT KILLING ANYONE!" I yell.

Daniel stops and turns around to look at me.

"Christina blew an air horn to wake me up. In my own room I might add. So I moved away because I wasn't ready to wake up yet. I went to the closest room and laid down on the floor. The closest room just so happened to be Jonah's and I had no idea it was his bedroom. Then I realized he was in there and I left the room and came down here for breakfast," I explained leaving out a few details.

"You're missing a few parts," Zach says smirking.

"Oh my gosh! You were eavesdropping?" I ask.

He nods his head. I get mad and walk out of the kitchen before I blow up and it's gets ugly. I go into my room and lock the bedroom door. I start crying, not because I'm sad, but because I'm so frustrated. After a few minutes, I hear a knock at the door.

"Jayde? It's Christina, Lauren, and Alice," Christina says through the door.

I debate on opening the door.

"Please open the door," Christina says.

I sigh and get up to open the door. The girls engulf me in a hug.

"Ugh that stupid air horn! This is all my fault. I'm so sorry," Christina apologizes.

"It's okay. It's just that Zach spills my business and Daniel always wants to know my business," I say.

"I think you should talk to Zach and Daniel. Ask them kindly to respect your privacy," Alice says.

I nod my head and get up to go talk to Daniel and Zach. I hug the girls one more time before I go. I walk to Zach's bedroom door and knock. He opens the door.

"Jayde, I'm so sorry about earlier. I should've kept my mouth shut," Zach says.

"It's okay. I just want to keep this kind of stuff private you know?" I ask.

He hugs me and I hug him back. He starts crying while we're hugging. I stop hugging him and pull him off of me and hold him by the shoulders.

"Why are you crying Z?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"I want a relationship so bad. What if no one ever likes me or even loves me ever?" he asks through tears.

"Zach, you are one of the most amazing people I know! You'll get a girl one day. I promise," I say.

He hugs me again.

"Thank you," he says smiling shyly.

I smile back and start to head out of the room to find Daniel. I open the door and head out, closing it behind me.

"Jayde! Wait! One more thing before you go," Zach says getting up off of the bed. I open the door and come back into the room.

"What's up?" I ask.

He leans in and kisses me. At first I kiss back but then I realize that this is bad. I pull away and run out of the room to find Daniel. I try to shake it off and forget what just happened.