Chapter Three

Jayde's POV

"Thanks Jonah," I say.

Suddenly we hear a loud scream. Jonah and I run over to the balcony and peak over. At the front door is a really pretty girl with curled brown hair that went to her shoulders.

"Who is that?" I ask Jonah.

"That's Christina. Corbyn's girlfriend," he replies.

Corbyn is hugging her and showering her in kisses. I smile and walk downstairs to meet her.

"Hi! I'm Jayde, Daniel's little sister."

"Hi! I'm Christina, Corbyn's girlfriend. It's good to meet you," she says.

"You too," I reply kindly.

She walks past me and goes upstairs to unpack in her room. I walk back into my room and plop onto the bed. I replay Jonah's words in my head, "Nope. You're just beautiful." I soon drift off to sleep. As I'm sleeping, I feel warm hands on my face. My eyes flutter open and see that it's Jonah's hands that are on my face.

"Wake up Jay," he says softly.

I sit up and rub my eyes. He takes my hand and we walk downstairs. Daniel, Lauren, and Alice all look at us confused. Jonah and I sit on the kitchen counter. All eyes are on us. Jonah looks down and rubs the back of his neck.

"Why is everyone staring at us? And why were you holding my hand?" I ask.

"Um...um...um," Jonah stumbles to find words.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"I told the boys that you're really pretty and that I think I like you," he says his face turning bright red.

I smile and feel my face heat up.

"I think I like you too Jonah," I reply looking into his deep blue eyes.