75

my person 🤧: What has 36 teeth and holds back the Incredible Hulk? My zipper.

dan: bold of u to say ur dick is big

my person 🤧: i'm going to ignore that and pretend it didn't wound me deeply

my person 🤧: I know you're busy today, but can you add me to your to-do list?

my person 🤧: Are you cake? Cause I want a piece of that.

my person 🤧: My lips are like skittles. Wanna taste the rainbow?

my person 🤧: Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you

my person 🤧: Let's play Titanic. I'll be the Iceberg you'll go down on.

my person 🤧: They say a kiss is the language of love. Wanna have a conversation?

dan: what are you doing i'm literally in class

my person 🤧: Fuck me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist right?

my person 🤧: Are you a mirror? Cause I can see myself inside you.

my person 🤧: Roses are red grass is greener when i think about you i play with my wiener

my person 🤧: Your smile is almost as big, warm, and lovely as my penis

my person 🤧: You work at a post office? Cause I saw you checking out my package.

my person 🤧: I'll treat you like my homework: Slam you on the table and do you all night long!

my person 🤧: You know what I like in a boy? My dick

my person 🤧: I'm no weatherman, but you can expect a few inches tonight.

my person 🤧: I like every bone in your body, especially mine

my person 🤧: Pizza is my second favourite thing to eat in bed.

my person 🤧: Let's play Barbie. I'll be Ken and you can be the box I come in.

my person 🤧: Sit on my face and let me get to 'nose' you better?

my person 🤧: Roses are black, violets are red, what is it going to take, to get you into bed?

my person 🤧: Nice pants. Can I test the zipper?

dan: PHIL

my person 🤧: yes my baby

dan: what the actual fuck