98

dan kissed at phil's neck sensually, his thigh moving between phil's legs to give him some friction and something to grind on. this was unusual as phil was usually the one giving all the orders but he must say, seeing dan this way is probably one of the sexiest things he's ever seen in his life. maybe he should make him angry more often if it's going to result in this.

"who was at the party, philly?" dan bit down on the skin just below his ear, where he knew it was sensitive and would get him riled up. "huh? were they more attractive than me?"

"fuck," phil gasped at the feeling of teeth sinking deep into his skin. he's always been a whore for hickeys, but may never wanted to give him any. not that he's thinking about may while the most gorgeous person alive is on top of him and quite literally getting him off. "no. no one is more attractive than you."

"then why couldn't i go?" dan tilted his head back and centered it so he could look his boyfriend in the eyes. the adjustment caused their bulges to press against one another in their jeans. "if i'm so hot, then wouldn't you want to show me off? was it because you wanted to fuck whoever was there? was may there? is that the real reason you left me at home?"

phil reached down to grab dan's ass and pull it towards him, but dan only moved back so he was straddling his boyfriend's thighs. okay, so maybe he was being a little cruel with all of this over one stupid mistake, but he was upset. especially since there was no reason his own boyfriend didn't invite him to party with his friends their significant others.

"just hearing her name is making my dick go soft, dan–fuck–" phil's sentence was interrupted with a moan when dan moved his hand to slowly palm phil through his jeans. "god, i've never been more glad my parents have friends than i am right now."

dan unbuttoned and unzipped phil's jeans so he could tug them down to his mid-thighs, too lazy to fully pull them off and discard them. this only made the warmth from dan's hand come in contact with phil's length through the thin material of his boxers.

"oh my god, dan, please fucking touch me," phil moaned, one of his hands reaching to grab a fistful of dan's shirt near his shoulder and the other reaching up to grip the headboard.

"i am touching you, baby. is that what you were saying to the people at the party? did you want them to touch you? did you want them to make you feel good just like i do?" dan let the hand that wasn't currently touching a whole dick roam to trace over phil's chest, pushing up his shirt so he could have a full view. he took phil's dick out through the hole in his boxers–letting that fantasy of being clothed run wild just to tease him–stroking his and stroked the length of phil slowly in a torturing way.

"shit–fuck–no. n–no one could ever make me feel as good as you, baby,"  phil managed to get out, "you're making me feel so fucking good–getting me off so good. i want you to fuck me so bad."

"were you saying that too? did they touch you like this?"

"only you," phil gasped when he felt dan's mouth on him, the feeling overwhelmingly amazing after all the teasing. "dan, fuck, you're the only one i want–" phil paused to take a breath "–i love you. so gorgeous. all mine."

it didn't take long before phil was involuntarily grinding his hips into dan's mouth to chase his high. dan didn't even get a chance to pull off to utter another suggestive question before phil was coming in his throat with a whimper. of course, he didn't mind and simply swallowed all of it before wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, then sat up and back to observe the body laying beneath him.

"you know i would never cheat on you, right?" phil asked breathlessly. his chest was heaving with aftershocks, his eyes half closed. "i have never once thought about cheating or leaving you. i'm proper in love with you so i couldn't even if i tried real hard."

"i know," the younger one whispered. he moved his body so he could lay down on phil's chest and allowed his head to rest in the crook of his neck. "i love you too."