Chapter Three: Part Two

Hey guys!

I was expecting this chapter to be up earlier, but it wasn't. Obviously ha. My school starts in six days. Yes, six. I'm not really looking forward to school, but it is what it is right? I'm going to be a junior, and that means SAT's , Exams, Preparation, Honors, and stress. I'm not looking forward to it at all, but I have to let you know that it balancing this story with my school life will be challenging and I'm willing to take it on.

I'll be uploading right and left this week, but I'll probably stop this coming weekend to get prepared for school. Once school starts, I'll be uploading probably every Friday, on the weekends, and on holidays. It'll be a longer wait, but i'll make sure each chapter is good enough.

Alright, enough of that, and let's live in the moment. Expect another upload very soon!

Cheers (I'm feeling british today.)

Comment, Vote, Fan

Summer xoxo

                                              ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄      

                                           Chapter Three, Part 2

"So," Chase says with a smile on his face, as we walk the halls to the cafeteria, "How do you like your day so far?"

I shrug, "I can't lie, it's not amazing."

He laughs, "Yeah well going to school in Miami...not the best pair."

"I can see why. But I do kind of like Chem and English."

Chase's face lights up and he pats my shoulder, "Which just happens to be the two of the three classes we have together."

I roll my eyes, "Uh huh."

"I made your day fun, admit it." He drawls, facing me while walking.

"I think it was the teachers." I tease, pretending to think.

"Oh hell no." Chase says, his eyes widening while nudging me in the shoulder.

I purse my lips, "Maybe it was you a little."

Chase grins and fist pumps again, making me giggle, "I'll take that."

We walk into the cafeteria and head straight to an empty table.

"You don't buy lunch?" I ask Chase, hoping his answer will be no so I don't have to sit here alone on my first day.

He flashes me an incredulous look, "One, the food is disgusting, and two, I never leave pretty girls alone."

I snort and fish out my brown lunch bag. Pulling out a bag of chips and a sandwhich, I watch both disgusted and intrigued as Chase devours his food. It's a little awkward sitting here alone with him, not because he's a boy-okay actually that's partly the reason- but it's more because when he eats, he doesn't talk. Actually, he can't talk. He stuffs so much food in his mouth all at once, I'm pretty sure there's no room for talking, even if he wants to.

"What?" Chase stops chewing, his eyes wide, "A guy needs his food!"

He doesn't even bother to hear my response before stuffing his face again with more food.

I tear my wandering gaze from his eating habits, and look around trying to suppress a laugh at his oblivious expressions.

"Hey!" A familiar voice chirps before I feel the seat beside me dip slightly.