4. REAL LIFE

"HOLY SHIT, WERE ACTUALLY ON A SET OF A MARVEL MOVIE!" Jack whispered yelled as the four of them walked around the set of Marvel's upcoming movie, Avengers: Infinity War

"Don't cream your pants, Anthony." Nate mumbled, trying to keep cool. But they were pretty excited on the inside. But Madison on the other hand, was scared to see Chris.

It had been around six months after she disconnected her number due to all of the stress in her life. She wanted Zak completely out of her life, she wanted Jenny to leave her alone. But the most hardest part of all was getting rid of Chris.

There wasn't really a great explanation. She just thought she wasn't good enough for him. She didn't want to bring him down. He deserved better.

"Hey, pip squeak!" Madison rolled her eyes playfully, only who that person was who called out her name. "Hello to you, Rob." Madison replied.

The four of them started walking towards him, with the three boys freaking out.

"Jesus, are we about to meet Robert Downey Jr?" Andrew shrieked.

"Guys, BE COOL." Nate told them. "First impressions always matter."

"Then you should practice what you preach then," Madison mumbled as she walked up to RDJ, giving him a tight hug. "How're you? I missed you Grandpa. Oh, by the way. These are your biggest fan girls. Nate, Andrew and Jack."

"Oh uh, nice to meet you guys." Robert smiled lightly, shaking their hands. The five of them started to talk for a little bit, and how exciting it was to be working on a production this big.

"Hey, listen here. Can Madison and I talk alone? Just for a minute?" RDJ asked the boys, and they nodded, giving Madison a quick wave before leaving.

"I'm so sorry, they're embarrassing sometimes." Madison mumbled. "They seriously are like teenage girls, wouldn't be surprised if they have posters in their room's at home."

"Yeah, so when are you going to talk to Evans?"

Her eyes widen, and she felt herself choke up. "What, huh?" She asked softly. "What do you mean talk to him? He wouldn't want to talk to me anyways."

"Oh yeah, and pigs can fly." He mumbled sarcastically as she sipped her drink. "I'm pretty sure that man would want to have your babies anyday."

She choked on her drink, looking at him wide eyed. "Oh, too much?" Madison nodded at him and he just chuckled. "Come try and talk to me when you've said hi to him."

Madison had questions, but Robert went back to his trailer which left Madison all alone. She sighed to herself and went to go find the boys.

The band was working hard throughout the whole day, and sometime through the late night. All of them decided to wrap it up for the day, the band and the cast were gonna go out for the night. But Madison just wanted to go back to the apartment that the boys and her rented while they were in Atlanta.

"Are you sure you don't want to go out with the rest of us?" Jack asked, as he grabbed his bag and Madison shook her head.

"I'm pretty tired, but thanks though." She replied, yawning softly. "Just don't be out way too late, alright?"

The boys nodded and she said her goodbyes before walking out of their trailer and made her way off the set. She held her head down, due to the fact the cold air was hitting her face. It wasn't till she wasn't watching where she was going.

"I'm so sorry," She said, apologizing to the person she bumped in. She turned around, and old memories came in like a photograph.

Chris looked at Madison in the eyes. His hair had gotten longer, his beard got a little bit more shaggier. But the way he looked at her didn't change.

Chris was felt like his heart was gonna burst. Even though they hadn't talked in the longest, it didn't mean that they didn't care about each other.

A moment of silence roared in. "I'm certainly glad to see you again.." She spoke, above a whisper. Her brown eyes never left Chris' eyes.

A small smile appeared on his face. "I'm certainly glad to see you as well."

A moment of silence came back in. Lost memories were trying to be recapture. Lost feelings were never lost. Sorrow regret is what stayed. Between them both.

Madison slowly wrapped her arms around Chris' neck and hugged onto him, a soft tear ran down her cheek. "I'm sorry." She whispered into his ear.

He wrapped his arms around the smaller girl, burying his face in her hair. The hair that smelt like warm vanilla and autumn leaves. He felt himself getting choked up, before muttering.

"I'm sorry too."

hi guys!!! i passed my drivers test today (in the snow omg)