39. REAL LIFE

TONIGHT, MADISON AND CHRIS WERE CELEBRATING THEIR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TOGETHER

TONIGHT, MADISON AND CHRIS WERE CELEBRATING THEIR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TOGETHER. It shocked Madison how long the two stuck it out. That included the stupid fights, trying to explain to him that her and Zak were cool and the Nate thing. But for now, here she was. In love with him, and he was in love with her.

Everyone was falling right into place. She had landed a role with Blake Lively, which she was stoked about. Chris has started filming the new Avengers movie, and everytime Madison asked if Captain America is gonna die; he tells her to shut up.

Keep in mind she's not ready.

The premiere of the new Pitch Perfect movie came out, Chris was being supportive. It was everything she had hoped and dreamed it with be.

As the days pass, there's not a moment where she doesn't think about Nate. They were platonic soulmates after all. But, with the help of her friends and Chris. The pain began to be a lot bearable. Even though she wishes he was here, he was probably drinking it up with Freddie Mercury (and she's jealous.)

While everyone was out, celebrating the Christmas holiday. Madison and Chris were snuggled into each other's arms, watching The Little Mermaid. This was home to her, being with the love of her life.

Halfway through the movie, she felt Chris' gaze on her. She turned her head and smiled. "Hey, dude. The movie is up there." She said, pointing to the tv.

"Oh, I know."

"Then why aren't you watching it?" A soft giggle escaped from her lips. "I have something on my face don't I? And you're being a asshole and not telling me."

He started to laugh, "No. The only thing is on your face is pure beauty." He suddenly starts looking at floor, scrunching his eyebrows. "You see that?"

"You must be on crack," She mumbled as she tried to look at whatever the hell he was looking at. "Where?"

He pointed to the spot on the carpet. "Right there? You see? The green fuzz."

She looked closely, not even realizing there wasn't a green fuzz. She looked for a couple of moments before turning around, and noticing Chris was on one knee.

"Christopher! I swear to god!" She yelled, covering her mouth. Chris only laughed softly.

"Okay listen. I'm nervous as hell so please bare with me. Alright? So I was gonna do this months ago in Maine but I wanted the trip to be soulfully about you and you only." He started. "I even hid it in a pot... I'm surprised you didn't notice. Anyways, you've made life a lot better. And in a short amount of time made me realize that you're the only person I want to spend the rest of my life... like you know. Making crepes at Midnight and watching Disney movies."

A tear slowly ran down her cheek and he started to panic. "Oh no! I made you cry! I'm sorry. Oh shit. Is it something I said? You can say no!"

"Chris, no. You're okay." She giggled, covering her mouth. "I'm just so happy."

"Anyways." He started up again. "Meeting you; was one of the BEST things I've could've done in my life. You made it seem like life is like... worth it you know? And you know how I call you 'Little Cap?' Well, it's because you really are my real life Captain America."

She noticed him tearing up which made her smile some more. He reached in his back pocket and pulled out the Tiffany Blue box, opening it.

"So please. This would really make my whole life. Madison Roberts. Take my last name, and marry me." He said, looking into her eyes.

She cried softly and nodded. "Of course I'll marry you!" She giggled. A surprised expression came on his face.

"Wait. You're not joking? You actually want to marry me?" He said through tears, which warmed her heart. She nodded again.

"Yes, I want to marry the shit out of you!" She joked. The two both laughed, and Chris took the ring out, slipping it on her finger.

"Oh and you even got me a Tiffany ring." She sniffled as she looked at it in awe. "That's my favorite."

He got back up on the couch and adored the ring with her, pressing a soft kiss on her temple. This is all he wanted, this was all she wanted.

Just happiness.

WEE WOO! MY FAVS GOT ENGAGED

also. i'm sad to announce that i've thought about it and i don't think they'll be another book to this. i want to focus on more stories! like i have a chris evans one i want to post and a sebastian stan one. i appreciate all the love you've given me and it warms my heart. thank you, thank you, thank you.