24. ARTICLE

WE SAY GOODBYE TO ONE OF THE BEST FRONTMEN FROM OUR GENERATION

By E! News

This past month has not been very too kind for the music community, especially Fun. Just three weeks after his son Levon was born, Nate Randol passed away from injuries due to a drunk driver accident.

Sympathy shout out as celebrities were wishing fellow band mates & best friends (Madison Roberts, Andrew Drew and Jack Anthony) her condolences.

The band announced on Twitter, that the band would no longer make music together due to the fact that Randol is no longer with them.

"It sucks that he's gone," Anthony mentioned in a Twitter post. "He was more than a friend to me, but he was brother. A brother I never had."

But it seems like Roberts isn't doing to well either. Rumors have it she was the last person Randol talked to before he passed away. She tweeted this just last night.

News sources say that she's had the toughest time dealing with his loss

News sources say that she's had the toughest time dealing with his loss. But, apparently her boyfriend, Chris Evans is being a good emotional support system for her. A real life superhero? Yes!

Our hearts go out to Madison, Jack and Andrew and the rest of his family. Gone to soon. Nate Randol, will be missed.

-

just a lil filler chapter and got some inspiration from ariana grande's new album. but i was thinking, would you guys like to see book 3 for this? i just love writing madison and Chris that i want them to be a trilogy! what do you guys think?