32. MULTI

madisonroberts: i say goodbye to a happy place

madisonroberts: i say goodbye to a happy place. maine will forever be in my heart. about a month ago, my boyfriend dragged me out here due to the fact i was heavily depressed and spiraling out of control. i spent my time here talking to people and getting help, getting away from social media and spending time with the love of my life. thank you all for your thoughts. thank you for believing in me while i still go through this. it hurts still but it's not as bad as it was before. i love you all.

1.3M LIKES | 275K COMMENTS

userf
chris is really that man

usero
hear that? the sound of soulmates

jackanthony
nate would be so proud of you. i'm proud of you.

madisonroberts
jackanthony thank you jacky. ❤️

margotrobbie
you're so unbelievably strong!

userf
exhibit a on why chris evans is the superior chris is hollywood

user07
i hope people realize how different both madison's relationships were. madison's relationship with zak was not so meaningful and this? chris & madison's relationship is so meaningful. the man spent a whole month, being with her. props to him. that's a true soulmate.

NEW MESSAGE FROM...
RDJ 🚨

RDJ 🚨
well...
did you do it?

EVANS
what, propose?
i didn't.
the timing didn't feel right when
i was about to do it.

RDJ 🚨
understandable.
give it another year or so.

EVANS
guess i gotta hide that tiffany and co
ring somewhere else 😔

RDJ 🚨
don't worry evans.
you'll get there.

so chris didn't propose to her! he was going to but he decided that the timing didn't feel right. what do you guys think? do you think he should've proposed?

also. sorry for the lack of updates. i'm in the pit orchestra for my school's play. and also, i go to mexico in two weeks!